Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?

• Rebel K
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #187024 by Rebel K
Well I really like Filipino men. I'm a Christian and I know that not all are, but seemily it's easier to find a Christian Filipino man. They're rather attractive to me as well. ^__^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• califmediziner
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #187028 by califmediziner
Replied by califmediziner on topic Re: What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?
In San Diego 5.9% of the population is Filipino. There is a large population because of the US Navy. Back in 1947 Filipinos could join the Navy (some limited numbers were allowed in 1901). When they were discharged or retired, they chose to settle in San Diego, near the largest naval base on the west coast. American sailors also took Filipino brides.

• jbren
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #187030 by jbren
Actually, Filipinos are the second largest 'Asian-American' group in the United States, below Chinese Americans; I think?. ('10 Consensus - en.wikipedia.org/wik...lipino_American )

My exact thoughts too, I think it's just the influence in all things 'media' that the Philippines lack. But their populous can be be found almost everywhere; Hawaii, Middle East, U.S, Japan (Most are into health industry fields).

They don't have a caliber in media influence which Japan/Korea have, coming from a stricken economy, the country is an tropical/urbanized setting but take a vacation there and it's a rich expirience.

Media wise, they have some pretty good select 'tele-series' most involving romance but dancing? Nope you won't find any K-Pop type dancing in there and if you see a lot of their 'celebrity' actors you can almost tell that most of them are pretty different than stars of K-pop and such, even in the U.S; there are people who are half Filipinos/or Full and I like how some Filipinos/Filipinas are hard to distinguish imo.... At best, the Philippines is a diverse and rich culture/country and their populous stretch from all types, sizes and 'diversity'.

Filipino food is also one of the best! (ask a black guy who knows about chicken adobo ;) ), what else... Russian schools study their language?

Here are some famous Filipino/Half/Filipinas off the top of my head:

-- David Batista (American Wrestler) is Greek/Filipino, his mother was Greek, Pop's Filipino

Attachment derekramsy.jpg not found

-- Derek Ramsy, Filipino actor

-- Sam Milby, Filipino actor

Attachment piolopascual.jpg not found

-- Piolo Pascual, Filipino actor

Attachment JerichoRosales7.jpg not found

-- Jericho Rosales, who looks good imo, Filipino actor

-- And no, it's not just Manny Pacquiao...

-- Jessica Sanchez, recent American Idol runner up was half Filipina

-- Rob Schneider, from Bigolo

-- Vanessa Hudgens is half Filipina, she's so pretty too!

Attachment jakecuenca.jpg not found

-- Jake Cuenga, lesser known but great actor!

Attachment kcconception.jpg not found

-- KC Conception, I forgot this one actress's name but she was hot!

-- Apl.De.Ap, from the Black Eyed Peas? I think?

Attachment billycrawford.jpg not found

-- Billy Crawford, forgot what occupation he does (media)

Attachment kristinehermosa.jpg not found

-- Kristine Hermosa, Filipina actress

There are a lot, search the internets. You can also find Filipinos singing in Youtubes and stuff...

It does surprise me that people who love everything Asian know only a little about Filipino culture and people. At most, you'll probably meet early generation immigrants who are far out fob but the 2nd generations and so on are well adapt - Most are open and really really friendly, their 2nd language is English, their religion is primarily Roman Catholic (South Island has had it's share of Muslim influence).

In all, people need to be aware of all Asian culture!

An enthusiast of all things culture.
Edit: Attachments

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by jbren.

• halfshellhero
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #187034 by halfshellhero
Replied by halfshellhero on topic Re: What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?
LOL@ all this "filipino guys adapt to western culture too much and become dicks" ... You do realise the Philippines is very Americanized and they were asked to be another state of the US but instead chose to be a republic.

and LOL@ this thread.
it doesn't matter what type of Asian you are here, ... If the girl is attracted to you then she is.

And@ the positive responses, good to know :)

and congratulations Spain!!! lmao

• Scooby
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #187035 by Scooby
We should make another thread on "what do non-Asian girls think of Asian guys?"
Btw...whats the difference between Filipinos and other Asians that you have to ask?
I think its just these little girls who always pick Koreans and Japanese guys over other Asian, and you wonder why we have so many of these threads going on..jeez, talk about weeabooos....yeah, don't act like your not one. :sick:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Scooby.

• George1982
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #187039 by George1982
Filipinos is one of the westernized Asian ethnic group coz they have been colonized by Spanish, also their religion was affected by Europe--Catholic ..So their English is absolutely Frequent even in the school time also the system was taken from Western national management sysytem pretty democratic..

Compared to Chinese/Japanese/Korea, Southeast Asian is a little different from them..Asia is quite big but complicated land. so I just wanna to say, southeast Asian is quite hot, friendly, helpful, and generous, westernized..

• Scooby
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #187044 by Scooby
If they look Asian their Asian, Like what kinda non-Asian person can tell the difference anyways? very far from few..Like they say, we all look the same, just like every other white black and Latino look alike, The only time they don't look alike to you is when you can tell them apart by ethnic and their origins..(Not talking physical features either) Why you think we all group each other by race and dumb down ourselfs..wait we are already dumb..totally forgot.

Besides ain't no whitey gonna figure that out..You think america teaches you that stuff about how the Filipinos got there ass colonized by Spain? The only thing I remember is 1 page of Chinese history throughout the entire history book in Social studies class. Ouch. ;)
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Scooby.

• George1982
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #187046 by George1982
But some white girls love Asian for particular cultures, like Some girls like Japanese/Korea coz they r fancy with J rock/ Kpop. or Korean/Japanese culture..There's a little difference for them to tell coz now many Asian living in the western countries..

• elyusai
  • elyusai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #187056 by elyusai

jbren wrote: what else... Russian schools study their language?

Edit: Attachments

This the 1st time I read something like this. No kidding.

Kinda make me feel proud.

• califmediziner
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #187058 by califmediziner
Replied by califmediziner on topic Re: What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?

Scooby wrote: We should make another thread on "what do non-Asian girls think of Asian guys?"
Btw...whats the difference between Filipinos and other Asians that you have to ask?
I think its just these little girls who always pick Koreans and Japanese guys over other Asian, and you wonder why we have so many of these threads going on..jeez, talk about weeabooos....yeah, don't act like your not one. :sick:

Because they were colonized by the Spaniards more than 300 years ago there may be more mestizos or Filipinos of mixed heritage. That's probably the most significant difference. So you might see more Filipinos with western features.