Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

Do Asian Guys Go For Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women?

• HmoobVaj
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #20101 by HmoobVaj
i am, but no luck :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 80gem
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #20102 by 80gem
I was abandoned for a 20 year old latina by a 31 year old vietnamese guy. So, yeah some do like hispanics. :'(

More
13 years 7 months ago #20295 by Han-Dok
YES WE DOOOooo!!! well at least speaking for myself i like especially the black-curly-haired very feminine ones....

and i´m including the women from italy,spain,turkey,and so on into this category...or is there a term for them too??

• southlondonbbc
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #20299 by southlondonbbc
Replied by southlondonbbc on topic Do Asian Guys Go For Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women?
Hispanic/latino girls make my knees weak. Unfortunately no luck as yet :(

• pimuni97
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #20471 by pimuni97
I always thought that they didn't. I never understood why :( I wasn't a bitch, I definetly have assets Wink, wink, but it wasn't till last year that a japanesse boy showed some interest that I started having luck with Asian guys. Korean guys if your out there and you like a latin girl, please let her know because chances are we think you guys are hot. Every time I googled you always saw white chicks with asian dating sites but I'm glad this thread has some asian brothers hollerin' at us ladies...... Finally :laugh:

• InfamousMJ
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #20566 by InfamousMJ
Replied by InfamousMJ on topic Do Asian Guys Go For Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women?
pimuni97 wrote:

I always thought that they didn't. I never understood why :( I wasn't a bitch, I definetly have assets Wink, wink, but it wasn't till last year that a japanesse boy showed some interest that I started having luck with Asian guys. Korean guys if your out there and you like a latin girl, please let her know because chances are we think you guys are hot. Every time I googled you always saw white chicks with asian dating sites but I'm glad this thread has some asian brothers hollerin' at us ladies...... Finally :laugh:

well both hispanic/latina and asian cultures and family views/values are very similiar so i dont see why these two ethnicities wouldnt work well together. if anything they are the best together if you look at it, but the old school family views are to stay within each culture, so thats why you don't see many asian men with hispanic/latina women.

but id prefer hispanic/latin women cause of their firey personality that clashes well with my silent, strong, and laid back personality. already dated a puerto rican so yes i know from experience and we worked AWESOME together

• Sahabat
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #20947 by Sahabat
Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women better than the asian women!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<

• MrPisces67
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #20952 by MrPisces67
Replied by MrPisces67 on topic Do Asian Guys Go For Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women?
Never would give thumbs down to the Asian ladies, there's a lot of cool ones,smart, classy and sexy. With Hispanic ladies the experience has been positive. Perhaps being Filipino I see so many similarities to my own culture, the food, the language, music. I try to improve my Spanglish all the time,learning someone else's language certainly shows someone accepting you are of who they are and where they come from, besides the fact I like to hear Portuguese and Spanish spoken by women :)

• T-Min
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #20963 by T-Min
I like latina women... unfortunately all latinas I've met here in germany were pretty cocky and rude towards me :(
But maybe it was just coincidence that they were latinas...
I can't project it to all latina women just because the three or four I've met were unfriendly :laugh:

• Natsuka92
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #20968 by Natsuka92
I can say to you that I'm a very friendly latina ;)