Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you

• Isisix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #115503 by Isisix
Girls dont stare at someone that we dont like.....we instinctively look away, so not to give a false impression of interest to the guy!

We onlyyyyyy stare at guys who we think are cute to get his attention! If you catch a girl/woman staring alot (and she'll probably also smile a little), go talk to her--its an invitation ;)
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Isisix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BestNerdie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #115509 by BestNerdie

Isisix wrote: Girls dont stare at someone that we dont like.....we instinctively look away, so not to give a false impression of interest to the guy!

We onlyyyyyy stare at guys who we think are cute to get his attention! If you catch a girl/woman staring alot (and she'll probably also smile a little), go talk to her--its an invitation ;)

smile a little?? all i see are confused faces!!

• exenale
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #115511 by exenale
She is probably just staring at you because you are in the way of her hot crush behind you.

People stare. For a lot of different reasons. Maybe they think you are eyes are a funky colour, or they like your style or you look familiar to them (this one happens a lot).

But regardless of why they are staring its a chance to go up and talk to them.

Keep in mind the girl may not be looking because she has a romantic interest in you, you are the one who has to change that!

• tiger68asli
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #115512 by tiger68asli
She stares at you because she believes you are a terrorist or a PLA spy

• Isisix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #115515 by Isisix

BestNerdie wrote: smile a little?? all i see are confused faces!!

:laugh: lol, well in that case..... I dont know! Maybe you just stand out in a crowd (which is a good thing!)

Do you know how to read body language? Its really useful to figure out why someone's doing.....mmm.... whatever it is that they're doing! :P

• Isaac The Ice Cube
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #115516 by Isaac The Ice Cube
Replied by Isaac The Ice Cube on topic Re: What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you

Isisix wrote: Girls dont stare at someone that we dont like.....we instinctively look away, so not to give a false impression of interest to the guy!

that or she's watching out for you because either you are a creep, or people have through gossip create an illusion to her you are a creep. yep that happened to me before. :dry: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

More
12 years 3 months ago #115561 by Chen Wei Han
Means you should get away from her

Beautiful women dont stare at men, at least most of the time.

• PapaAzucar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #115570 by PapaAzucar

exenale wrote: Keep in mind the girl may not be looking because she has a romantic interest in you, you are the one who has to change that!

Or she could be checking out the guy behind you. That's happened to me before...I go up to her, but she keeps looking at where I was sitting at the guy behind me...awk...ward... :ohmy:

But there is also the Jenna Jameson 10- or 15-second rule. Jameson said that if the girl is interested in you, she will look at you and then look away. But if she looks back for quick glance within 10- or 15-seconds, then she is interested. :woohoo:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by PapaAzucar.

• David Cool
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #115583 by David Cool
Mostly girls do nt approach and stare at boys,girls are waiting to be made first step by guys...women are more shy in nature...

But if the girls stare at boys ,boys must know they are interested.... :whistle:

• Tami
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #115587 by Tami
it means she wants to eat you!

no ok... yeah i think she is interested then.
and it depends of the whole mimic ,smiling and so on...

i wish i could say more about it but i dont really look long at someone
cause i get a weird feeling then xD maybe i am too shy i dont know ^^