Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you

• leftyTokio
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #13321 by leftyTokio
either your fly is open or she's trying to look at the ad behind you.

if a guy states and grins at a girl, and if she doesn't like you, you could get sued for sexual harassment in North America! LOL

and it's even tougher in Germany because they all stare at you if you don't look German. so as a guy, how would you know if she's interested or just thinks you look weirdo?

and how realistic is it to turn the staring into dating? it's just a fantasy in your head.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Anji-chan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #13364 by Anji-chan
well once I stared at this cutie guy, and then he stared back, and then we ended up talking and he asked me out, so it's not that unrealistic for staring to turn into dating...

• figgiepooh81
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #13366 by figgiepooh81
Attraction...that's what it means...and well...if you care, than you are probably attracted to her...no one can explain chemistry btwn 2 people... B)

• Auset
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #13885 by Auset
This can mean one of two things;One she thinks your cute an like's you or there's something on you are your face an she can't look away...But I'ma go with #1 that'a what I do! B)

More
13 years 10 months ago #13888 by kensup
Girls used to stare at me sometimes when I was in high school. Now that I work out a bunch and I'm kind of buff, they seem to be far less forward about making eye contact, unless they're really really confident -- lots of looking at the ground... =\

Not to be taken seriously.

• captainsoap
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #13905 by captainsoap
worldx wrote:

Does she want me to make a first move? Does she really like me?

Since you are not Vulcan and cannot do a mind meld, the only way to find out is to talk to her.

More
13 years 10 months ago #13917 by Bert
kensup wrote:

Girls used to stare at me sometimes when I was in high school. Now that I work out a bunch and I'm kind of buff, they seem to be far less forward about making eye contact, unless they're really really confident -- lots of looking at the ground... =\

I've found that since I started working out, women stare at me more. Sometimes they look at specific body parts. It's easier to start a conversation with someone who's staring at you; you already got their attention. :)

• ravensfury
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #13918 by ravensfury
usualy when i stare at a man means i like him alot but found just recently never tell a man how u feel oor they run.....so i just stare a little and if they are into you they usualy stare back then talk or somthing....

• Nnamdi!!!!
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #13928 by Nnamdi!!!!
ravensfury wrote:

usualy when i stare at a man means i like him alot but found just recently never tell a man how u feel oor they run.....so i just stare a little and if they are into you they usualy stare back then talk or somthing....

Sorry to hear that. But I prefer a woman to tell me. I pretty much am unaware of subtleties. But if you are scare of love then do not go for it. "You don't step into love, you fall in."

• Jax
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #13940 by Jax
Well I myself happen to have a starring issue. I stare at anyone or anything that happen to catch my eye, wether they or it be attractive, ugly, or whatever. :/ I guess I'm kind of child-like when it come to that.