Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

× English

Vietnamese guys? What's your opinion about them?

• Sony
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #225789 by Sony
definitely not the nerdy or oldschool gang bangers! i do take part in the other cliques lol but I am also an ambitious student that knows how to party and get good grades to make my parents proud.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jawnmatsu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #225791 by jawnmatsu

Sony wrote: definitely not the nerdy or oldschool gang bangers! i do take part in the other cliques lol but I am also an ambitious student that knows how to party and get good grades to make my parents proud.

i once witnessed a gang turf war. it was the viet thugs vs. the hmong thugs.

• Sony
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #225792 by Sony

jawnmatsu wrote:

Sony wrote: okay thats just insane thinking right there lol. why would any guy not prefer boobs or butt. but anyways i am vietnamese and i sure hang out with them everyday. we like our curves. but then again u cant overly generalize the vietnamese guy just like you can with any guy. however i'd say there are the nerdy vietnamese guys, gang bangers that still saggin and wearing beaters, theres the gamblers, the pretty boys, or the nail techs, and each has their own preferences. what i do know is that vietnamese cliques often hate other vietnamese cliques fyi. which i hope and do see as the vietnamese-american culture can/is grow/ing out of it.

which r u?

definitely not the nerdy or oldschool gang bangers! i do take part in the other cliques lol but I am also an ambitious student that knows how to party and get good grades to make my parents proud.

• jawnmatsu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #225794 by jawnmatsu

Sony wrote:

jawnmatsu wrote:

Sony wrote: okay thats just insane thinking right there lol. why would any guy not prefer boobs or butt. but anyways i am vietnamese and i sure hang out with them everyday. we like our curves. but then again u cant overly generalize the vietnamese guy just like you can with any guy. however i'd say there are the nerdy vietnamese guys, gang bangers that still saggin and wearing beaters, theres the gamblers, the pretty boys, or the nail techs, and each has their own preferences. what i do know is that vietnamese cliques often hate other vietnamese cliques fyi. which i hope and do see as the vietnamese-american culture can/is grow/ing out of it.

which r u?

hmmmm...well u not pretty boy, so nail tech?

More
11 years 4 months ago #225796 by nmenggurena
I like Cung Le(UFC) Vietnamese guys Well :laugh:

• Sony
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #225797 by Sony

jawnmatsu wrote:

Sony wrote:

jawnmatsu wrote:

Sony wrote: okay thats just insane thinking right there lol. why would any guy not prefer boobs or butt. but anyways i am vietnamese and i sure hang out with them everyday. we like our curves. but then again u cant overly generalize the vietnamese guy just like you cant with any guy. however i'd say there are the nerdy vietnamese guys, gang bangers that still saggin and wearing beaters, theres the gamblers, the pretty boys, or the nail techs, and each has their own preferences. what i do know is that vietnamese cliques often hate other vietnamese cliques fyi. which i hope and do see as the vietnamese-american culture can/is grow/ing out of it.

which r u?

hmmmm...well u not pretty boy, so nail tech?

well i am not neither of them. im just your average jo

• MsRandelyn
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #225799 by MsRandelyn
Haha, yeah. I was actually really atracted to him until this year. His style, the way he presented himself, blah blah blah. Other then the fact that he's pretty short...

But I got put into a class with him this year and his mouth completly ruins him for me. I just wanna learn my math in peace! But he never stops talking!

More
11 years 4 months ago - 10 years 1 month ago #225802 by Mr Grim

ps_accesskb wrote: Vietnamese are Koreans on Weed

HAHAAA :laugh: ..im viet and i know exactly what youre talking about..the guy is using a southern form of dialect..i have the northern dialect.. :)
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Mr Grim.

• Ryena
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #225805 by Ryena

That is just what my friend said. Of course I don't think all the Vietnamese guys are like the same thing. All men have different taste just like women, but I have known some people that date who other people based on society's preferences and not their own. In the end, I know what I see around where I live. It doesn't really bother me though.. I can't read people's minds to know whether or not they find me attractive/annoying/etc. I can observe whats around me, and I do see certain trends..

• Alemona
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #225818 by Alemona
I know some really nice vietnamese guys and I think some are very sexy.