Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

× English

Binaural Beats - to attract women

• yak
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
6 years 5 months ago #479433 by yak

PreciousAngie191 wrote: Go to the channel on YouTube called Quadible Integrity it has many binaural videos to choose from.
m.youtube.com/channe...EpmyBw3TpUfkOqA
For men, Search for video called
★ Attract Beautiful Women Fast! Alpha Male Magnetism ★ (Subliminals Intent Energy Frequencies)
Please create a playlist and list the other formulas like Auric Body Cleanser and Powerful Love Vibrational Healing Formula before listening to the this subliminal on top for 5 times. Put on headphones but lower volume to medium and put it on loop so the playlist can replay for hours. Always read the description of the videos before listening to the subliminals.
I listened to the Get green eyes Formula with the other formulas in my playlist. It works but I have to be patient with results. It also have other eye colors to choose from like amber, blue, hazel or grey.

omg thank you so much this is really good stuff!! Powerful Love Vibrational Healing Formula is amazing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PreciousAngie191

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Will
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
6 years 5 months ago #479440 by Will
ahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahaha

More
6 years 5 months ago #479488 by PreciousAngie191

yak wrote:

omg thank you so much this is really good stuff!! Powerful Love Vibrational Healing Formula is amazing.[/quote]

You're welcome :up: Powerful Love Vibrational Healing Formula is for those people who needed healing of the heart. You can even do meditation while listening to this subliminal.
At least Quadible Integrity channel has over 82,000 subscribers on YouTube. You can go to it's website
spirilution.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colibri5