Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

Asian Men, Western Women couples: What do your parents think?

• Jo713n
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #102859 by Jo713n
Do your parents/friends approve of you dating asian boys/white girls?

parents : my mom doesn't approve of it but she likes to tease me with the fact that I like asian guys like f.e. when I see an asian guy she's like: 'ohh look there is that nothing for you?' and my dad is totally against it ... he doesn't like foreigners at all and he wants me to only date pure Belgian guys -_-'

friends: I have a very good friend who also likes asian guys ^^ but my other friends make fun of it all the time ... when I talk or dance with an asian guy they come to me and aks where 'my chinese' is ...

but I don't care if they like it or not ... it's my decision and my love life ... if I'm happy with that guy then I'm not going to give him up because they don't like it

Do they even know you fancy asian men/white girls?

yeah, of course XD

Do you keep it a secret?

no, of course not ... why would I want to hide it ?

Do you even talk about?

I can talk about it with my mom and my best friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nuqif
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #102860 by nuqif
Do your parents/friends approve of you dating asian boys/white girls?

asian boys? no. heck no. hahaha. white girls, yes. i guess they dont care whom i dating, as long as i dont get the girl pregnant before marriage, i guess my parents are cool with that.

Do they even know you fancy white girls?

nope. they know i fancy girls though. XDDD

Do you keep it a secret?

i will keep it a secret. well, i always kept my love life from my parents, plus they dont really care ( or pretend not to care ). in fact, i keep my love life a secret till it's been for months where i cant hide it anymore. haha.

Do you even talk about?

since i kept it a secret, i guess no. XDDD

• AngySetsugekka
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #102861 by AngySetsugekka

nuqif wrote: Do your parents/friends approve of you dating asian boys/white girls?

asian boys? no. heck no. hahaha.

mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• JJANG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #102884 by JJANG
Heck yeah they do. They're pretty rad, they'll support me as long as I'm serious, regardless of race. My mom lived in the Philippines for many years and was also engaged to a Chinese dude before she met my dad, so she's totally all for AMWF couples (she's secretly Asian inside). As for my dad, when I introduced him to my Asian ex boyfriend the only thing he had to say was "Do you know Ichiro?" (Even though my ex was Korean, LOL). My dad seems to think any guy is unworthy of me, unless he is a billionaire. HAHA

• Kal_L
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #102885 by Kal_L

JJANG wrote: Heck yeah they do. They're pretty rad, they'll support me as long as I'm serious, regardless of race. My mom lived in the Philippines for many years and was also engaged to a Chinese dude before she met my dad, so she's totally all for AMWF couples (she's secretly Asian inside). As for my dad, when I introduced him to my Asian ex boyfriend the only thing he had to say was "Do you know Ichiro?" (Even though my ex was Korean, LOL). My dad seems to think any guy is unworthy of me, unless he is a billionaire. HAHA

So your mom broke off her engagement for a guy who thinks every asian guy is japanese.

• MagicMarker
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #103050 by MagicMarker

Jo713n wrote: Do your parents/friends approve of you dating asian boys/white girls?

parents : my mom doesn't approve of it but she likes to tease me with the fact that I like asian guys like f.e. when I see an asian guy she's like: 'ohh look there is that nothing for you?' and my dad is totally against it ... he doesn't like foreigners at all and he wants me to only date pure Belgian guys -_-'

friends: I have a very good friend who also likes asian guys ^^ but my other friends make fun of it all the time ... when I talk or dance with an asian guy they come to me and aks where 'my chinese' is ...

Does "pure Belgian guys" include Walloons? :P

• GeekyJock
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #103055 by GeekyJock

intranceitrust wrote: Do your parents/friends approve of you dating asian boys/white girls?
Mom: Yes, she doesn't understand why, but she doesn't care as long as she gets grandbabies lol.
Sisters: They all like my bf (who's chinese) so far and have accepted the fact asians are my thing, they've talked to my bf on occassion, and he's teaching my sister Cortney how to speak a little chinese :)
Friends: You bet they approve :) as long as the guy doesn't cheat/lie/break my heart, they're fine :P if he does, he's dead hehehe.

Do they even know you fancy asian men/white girls?
LOL! If they don't by now, they are slower than a dead snail :P

Do you keep it a secret?
Nope, I mean you know I kind of drool every time I see one, or my heart races when they hit on me. My people have caught on, you can't miss the puddle of drool or how "dreamy" eyed I get lol.

Do you even talk about it?
Hell yes! I talk about Ian (The bf) a lot. Also, every time I go to the store and look at the movies and I see one with Jet Li, I'm like that is one SEXY mofo. Or when I go to a rave with someone (Usually one of my sisters) I'm always pointing and saying OMG OMG he's hot, cause there are TONS of asians at raves (Who knew they liked trance too :P). So, yeah, I think I talk about it, like a lot.

I can vouch for this, there are 2 things about raves I noticed (at least down here).
1) It is usually a sausage fest
2) It is predominately filled with Europeans and Asians
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by GeekyJock.

• BlcKnight
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #103110 by BlcKnight
my parents dont care, they want only grandchildren. XD

• JJANG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #103117 by JJANG

Kal_L wrote:

JJANG wrote: Heck yeah they do. They're pretty rad, they'll support me as long as I'm serious, regardless of race. My mom lived in the Philippines for many years and was also engaged to a Chinese dude before she met my dad, so she's totally all for AMWF couples (she's secretly Asian inside). As for my dad, when I introduced him to my Asian ex boyfriend the only thing he had to say was "Do you know Ichiro?" (Even though my ex was Korean, LOL). My dad seems to think any guy is unworthy of me, unless he is a billionaire. HAHA

So your mom broke off her engagement for a guy who thinks every asian guy is japanese.

Yep, pretty much

• simon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #103125 by simon