Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

Do Asian Guys Go For Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women?

• Sora San
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27523 by Sora San
I am new to this site, but I just want to give hope to hispanic/latin girls..that there are asian men that like girls of that culture!...I have always been so attracted to them, because not only spansih language is beautiful, but the women are as well. I am not really interested in my own kind Japanese girl's, but I would leave my girlfriend for a hispanic girl ANYDAY!.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sora San
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27537 by Sora San
I'm Japanese & I love Hispanic women...they are just too damn cute! :blush:

• Adee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27567 by Adee
Hey Sora san Japanese girls are damn cute too.

But yeah Hispanic girls are gorgeous. I wish we have more of them where I live.

• BeAr
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27570 by BeAr
you guy's have some good taste ha,ha! I'm Hispanic & my boyfriend is Chinese!
Sora knows ha,ha he's one of my bestfriends :)

• intranceitrust
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #27573 by intranceitrust
Replied by intranceitrust on topic Do Asian Guys Go For Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women?
idyll wrote:

Sora San wrote:

I am new to this site, but I just want to give hope to hispanic/latin girls..that there are asian men that like girls of that culture!...I have always been so attracted to them, because not only spansih language is beautiful, but the women are as well. I am not really interested in my own kind Japanese girl's, but I would leave my girlfriend for a hispanic girl ANYDAY!.

It's good to have interest in women of other culture, but I can't help but feel bad for your girlfriend if you'd so easily leave her for someone based on their ethnicity alone :S.

^^^ agreed, that's pretty shallow. It's one thing to leave because you're more interested in another culture, and no longer have anything in common, but, just to dump your gf just because the girl is Latina, is just wrong. I mean, seriously, would you like getting dumped by a girl just because she prefers black guys and they gave her attention all of a sudden, and she dumps you cause you're not black?
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by intranceitrust.

• Evanlin32
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27575 by Evanlin32
Of course. I like Hispanic people and I'm an Asian male.

• BlackaneseTiger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27576 by BlackaneseTiger
Replied by BlackaneseTiger on topic Do Asian Guys Go For Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women?
Hell yah we do! My first gf was Spanish/French =]

I've actually... Never been with a full on asian girl now that I think about it... Only a halfer =]

• Jossie
  • Jossie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27578 by Jossie
intranceitrust wrote:

idyll wrote:

Sora San wrote:

It's good to have interest in women of other culture, but I can't help but feel bad for your girlfriend if you'd so easily leave her for someone based on their ethnicity alone :S.

^^^ agreed, that's pretty shallow. It's one thing to leave because you're more interested in another culture, and no longer have anything in common, but, just to dump your gf just because the girl is Latina, is just wrong. I mean, seriously, would you like getting dumped by a girl just because she prefers black guys and they gave her attention all of a sudden, and she dumps you cause you're not black?

he didnt mean like that, girls. you guys like little misinterpretations. what he means is that in fact not alot of Japanese girls want to date Japanese men. they tend to go for american and non-Japanese men. i talked to Sora san and hes not like that. so stop this philosophical bullying.

• Sora San
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27594 by Sora San
それは悪いですか? is it?...you sound like if I am a jerk! I have nothing against Japanese girls at all!, but I have had problems with my gf, because she has cheated on me with foreigner guy...not all are like that, but I do have my preference's is all ok?! in past she has left me, but I gave benefit of doubt to her!..but she is also aware I like hispanic girls

• Sora San
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27595 by Sora San
it's not shallow! you find it shallow because I like a specific type...we are all entitled to lilke and love who we desire!...frankly, you know nothing of my girlfriend and my history with her...she likes foreigners as well! & has cheated, I never said I had problem with Japanese girls, I have many Japanese girls who are friends! & good friends!...not all Japanese girls are like that & I have dated good ones, but unfortunate they go off to other countries for school...do not assume I am shallow!