Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

Do Asian Guys Go For Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women?

• Maskue
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27596 by Maskue
I understand Sora, but you neglected to inform us of all that detail in the begining so we only could draw conclusions. And it did sound bad but now that we know more of your specific situation....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sora San
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27598 by Sora San
well that is rude! to jump to conclusion like that?...is not nice! no,no! I loved the Asian girls I dated the ones that were good to me anyways & who are still my friends...but you guy's make it seem like I am a racist person...that isn't right.

• Jossie
  • Jossie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27601 by Jossie
Sora San wrote:

well that is rude! to jump to conclusion like that?...is not nice! no,no! I loved the Asian girls I dated the ones that were good to me anyways & who are still my friends...but you guy's make it seem like I am a racist person...that isn't right.

yeah, some people like to draw conclusions so easily and they think its so wise of them to comment with their silly logic. dont worry about it much.

• Maskue
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27602 by Maskue
Ok, I kinda agree with you...to a point. They should have asked you for more detail instead of assuming.
But to avoid such assumptions you might want to include such detail to keep people from jumping to conclusions in the first place. No judgements here. Just a suggestion.

• Sora San
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27603 by Sora San
whoever wrote about the misenterpretation and whoever it was who talked to me and said I was a good person ありがとうございます! (thank you) but I am dissapointed with how some people assumed without really understanding me!

• Jossie
  • Jossie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #27604 by Jossie
Sora San wrote:

whoever wrote about the misenterpretation and whoever it was who talked to me and said I was a good person ありがとうございます! (thank you) but I am dissapointed with how some people assumed without really understanding me!

you just have to take notes on what to write because the same people that are SO WISE like to comment on whatever you write. :ohmy: :laugh:

its the evil side of hey-ai.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Jossie.

• Sora San
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27608 by Sora San
Jossie love you! and I understand very much, but why would they conclude such things? really if people give me a chance I am a good guy

• Maskue
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #27609 by Maskue
True, just like Isaac4Yu got ramrodded for one of his threads awhile ago. I understood what he was getting at but others didn't and nearly shot him for it. I felt bad for him. He kept feeling like he had to defend himself when all he wanted was some information.

I just pass over most of those people and keep on track. But to be sure, it doesn't hurt to be more thorough with what might be information that is vital to your cause to keep some from harpooning you.

I got it pretty bad on another site when I posted in a thread titled: Girls, what do you like and don't like about Asian men?

I listed some good stuff and the guys, THE GUYS, got upset. Who knew??
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Maskue.

• Sora San
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27610 by Sora San
well they should ask unn I am not very good at typing out things like this...at this moment I just want to speak Japanese and not English OMG!...this is lastime I post something on here gomenasai! did not mean for people to take it in a wrong way. -Nishimura Sora-

• Maskue
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #27612 by Maskue
NO! Dont' stop posting just b/c of a few people.

Look, you came back in and gave the vital information so at this point if people get mad it's their problem.

You gotta get a tougher skin, hon. Remember, they really DON'T know you. So brush them off and move to the next thread.

Keep your chin up!