Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

Do Asian Guys Go For Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women?

• nos
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #22762 by nos
Mendiswim4613 wrote:

Hi everyone..still new here, lol
I'm from the US (parents Costa Rican & Ecuadorian)

Sad to say I've been in Love with White men half my life, even before i was able to speak correctly (age4) supposedly, but Now I have the strongest attraction to Asian Men.

I think this thread helped my curiosity but one question---WOuld you ever marry a Latina even if the odds of ur parents accepting isn't that good or bring her home to meet the folks???

I plan to at least date one Asian man in my life but I've been wondering would I even be attractive to an Asian

*Awekard silence*
So yeah, cuz this was the weird moment ever :)

I think all the individuals have different taste in woman and also wut guys want is different from guys to guys. I think that u cant rly find an answer that u want by asking it like that :S

cus some guys just want casual 'meetup' and some wants relationship and mayb some wants even more serious thing like marriage....so when u find the right guy u should ask or find out somehow wuts that guy rly looking for :cheer:

good luck B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• knewbee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #22767 by knewbee
half of my friends are latina :)

• Rocio M.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #22769 by Rocio M.
Thanks so much! I appreciate how you put that..Idk I guess i was curious and again thanks!

• andrewchow1985
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #22775 by andrewchow1985
Replied by andrewchow1985 on topic Do Asian Guys Go For Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women?
I LOVE Latina, because "most of them" when they fall in love, they are very passionate and give 110%. and they are pretty :P

• Rocio M.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #22813 by Rocio M.
andrewchow1985 wrote:

I LOVE Latina, because "most of them" when they fall in love, they are very passionate and give 110%. and they are pretty :P

I believe that is somewhat true..But i think when any woman falls truly in love they'll give themselves with body, mind, and soul hoping to get the same...

I'm def one of those LAtinas tht would give 100% but first i have to fall in love for the first time to prove it.

• Natsuka92
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #23170 by Natsuka92
That's right!

More
13 years 7 months ago #23290 by pandafireball
I really don't have any preference of ethnicity when it comes to dating but I have not dated any hispanic women in the past here in LA. Maybe i have horrible luck when it comes to hispanic women

• firzatheblues
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #23313 by firzatheblues
Replied by firzatheblues on topic Do Asian Guys Go For Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women?
why not? ;)

• Miss.Lone.Lee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #23316 by Miss.Lone.Lee.
Replied by Miss.Lone.Lee. on topic Do Asian Guys Go For Hispanic/Latino Girls/Women?
rkt89 wrote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^ex girlfriend latinaaaa

puerto ricaaann and dominicaaan

^ crazy b*&ch tho

Really does not reflect well on you at all to not only talk shit about an ex, but to post her picture. No bueno.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23454 by OJTeal
I would definitely go for hispanic/latino women. Some of them are just cute (both physically and personality)