Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you

• BreakWild
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #31146 by BreakWild
It MEANS you have an excuse to say hello. She's staring at something she finds interesting? Clothes, looks, your hair whatever. Maybe you do look bad and you can get some pointers? Haha. Either way, something interesting to talk about?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ronaldo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #31151 by Ronaldo
It means you have to go up to her and say:

"Hey baby! I feel lucky tonight! I should play the lotto, and I believe your phone number is the winning digits, so baby, how bout' it?"

Or... not..

• samanosukesgirl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #31172 by samanosukesgirl
Replied by samanosukesgirl on topic Re: What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you
It doesn't help when both parties are shy.

I keep looking and staring at him but no one makes the first move.

I wonder where he is today?

• chilled16
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #31588 by chilled16
either she is attracted to u or she thinks u r weird. But she definitely is thinking something about u, so if u wanna talk to her too, go for it!

• Captain
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32385 by Captain
either she is intrigued by you, or you got a lil somethin somethin on your face. :P

• thetraveler
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32422 by thetraveler
it means they like you , at least thats what my experience have informed me, i beleive its universal, don't matter if they are white or asian or whatever. :laugh:

• msArekusa
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32423 by msArekusa
If there's something wrong with you, people usually try to refrain from staring so they don't come across as rude (at least here). So I doubt that's the reason :P
She's probably interested in you, who knows if it's in a romantic way or not though. :huh: Try talking to her, buddy.

• mahe78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32425 by mahe78
it means you have a giant booger hanging out ur nose XD

kidding....

she is actually wondering if you were that serial killer she seen last night on the News...

XD

• Scooby
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #32440 by Scooby
Snice im on the forums..I'mma tell you my story D:

I was on the NYC subways (E) Train on a hot summer day and well standing there as usual cause every seat is taken RAWR! and then i looked at this lady cause she was hot..Yes i mean she can model hot hot cause thats what we guys do...ahahah. Somehow i caught her eye contact and we both stared at each other for 4 mins before her stop arrived and got up smiled, i smiled too and she walked away. Anyways she was like tall 6'1 + heels is like 6'5???????? she was a skyscraper to me and im only 5'9 psssh fail at life. :dry: never forget that day..oh well

It only brightens up your day when a girl does that especially in nyc
P.s i dont think that do0de next to me liked it when he saw her smile..uhh hmm Jealous?
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Scooby.

• duckyee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32442 by duckyee
Sco0by wrote:

Snice im on the forums..I'mma tell you my story D:

I was on the NYC subways (E) Train on a hot summer day and well standing there as usual cause every seat is taken RAWR! and then i looked at this lady cause she was hot..Yes i mean she can model hot hot cause thats what we guys do...ahahah. Somehow i caught her eye contact and we both stared at each other for 4 mins before her stop arrived and got up smiled, i smiled too and she walked away. Anyways she was like tall 6'1 + heels is like 6'5???????? she was a skyscraper to me and im only 5'9 psssh fail at life. :dry: never forget that day..oh well

It only brightens up your day when a girl does that especially in nyc
P.s i dont think that do0de next to me liked it when he saw her smile..uhh hmm Jealous?

How do two people stare at each other for FOUR minutes straight?? Isn't that a LITTLE awkward??