Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you

• AsianPersua5ion
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32551 by AsianPersua5ion
Replied by AsianPersua5ion on topic Re:What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you

mahe78 wrote:

XD

nah..ive never made the first move..im terrible with rejection..i hardly ever ask anyone to be friends just online for fear of rejection..and thats just online. seriously..i get my feelings hurt really easy.

i could only imagine how I would react to dating rejection...probably do something productive...like set his house on fire...at least all the homeless people and animals would be warm for a while...

Awww not even online Friends??? I will be your online friend!! Maybe one day you can set someone's heart on fire...errr not literally ok, that means no gasoline ok?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jedi Knight Truc
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32553 by Jedi Knight Truc
Replied by Jedi Knight Truc on topic Re: What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you
lol I just remembered, 2007, in Long Beach Californica. We had a car meet there and I was walking around street and walk into the shopping street. I was looking at this one girl was staring at me for while. She smiled and laughted, so I don't know she was flirting at me or not. So, I figure walk up to her and see how she doing, but as I walked to her. She stood up and walked away with her blind stick. I was laughing myself out boy I was stupid. I should of just talk to her anyway. But I didn't. :S

• Harvey Specter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32566 by Harvey Specter
Replied by Harvey Specter on topic Re: What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you
You know that feeling you get when somone stares at you and you can feel it? Ya most of the time it's because that person wants to catch your attention because they are somewhat attracted to you. BUT it could also mean she's just looking around and just randomly staring into space which makes it look like she's looking at you hahaha. Another possible scenario is that she might be looking at the person beside you and it kinda looks like she's looking at you. The last scenario is that you might have something on your face or hair. Blah blah blah so in conclusion, most of the time it means she likes you. Just go for it and talk to her. You got nothing to lose, but everything to gain. Trust me(From my own experiences). Guess what? The worst thing that could happen is that you find out she's not interested but at least you know and now you can move on. Good luck bro!

• davetran
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32567 by davetran
She has a lazy eye.

• kai123
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32596 by kai123
it could be because you keep looking at the girl so she is looking at you thinking wtf.

• fynn1981
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32603 by fynn1981

it could be because you keep looking at the girl so she is looking at you thinking wtf.

maybe... but if she stares first it could be that you wear a nice scarf ^^
or she just likes what she sees in general ;)

• kai123
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32604 by kai123
lolsss positive thinking!

• mahe78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #32615 by mahe78
AsianPersua5ion wrote:

mahe78 wrote:

XD

nah..ive never made the first move..im terrible with rejection..i hardly ever ask anyone to be friends just online for fear of rejection..and thats just online. seriously..i get my feelings hurt really easy.

i could only imagine how I would react to dating rejection...probably do something productive...like set his house on fire...at least all the homeless people and animals would be warm for a while...

Awww not even online Friends??? I will be your online friend!! Maybe one day you can set someone's heart on fire...errr not literally ok, that means no gasoline ok?

yeah even online friends.. most people who are my friends online ... have sent me requests. ill have to talk to someone and know someone for a while before I send a request...and even then..im hesitant.

Oh I dont plan on setting any man's heart on fire... I prefer the direct approach...

you know what they say...

The quickest way to a man's heart...is through his chest.

stick with me and you'll fine out my sense of humor goes from obnoxious and sarcastic...to dark and macabre

• InfiniteInari
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #33159 by InfiniteInari
Replied by InfiniteInari on topic Re:What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you
mahe78 wrote:

stick with me and you'll fine out my sense of humor goes from obnoxious and sarcastic...to dark and macabre

:laugh:

Quote-worthy!

• grayphotos
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #33164 by grayphotos
punchable face