Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you

• Sedanna
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #46721 by Sedanna
I stared at a guy on the bus this morning. Cause he was cute. He was with two older femal relatives, one who I think was his mum...so not a good time to flirt though =P And also he kept looking out the window so he didnt see me anyway. =(

But yes the reason I stare at guys is one of two..either I find him really cute, or i want to take his picture. Well now that I think about it the people I want to take pictures of are the ones I find attractive so actually I only stare for one reason.

(Not stalker pictures, I just happen to love photography :P )
I also stare at girls I want to take pictures of. ^^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• *Hannah*
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #46722 by *Hannah*

firejoe8 wrote: It means she's looking at the stray rice sticking on your mouth after you lunch

Or a noodle

"There are moments in life, when a look tells more than many words" lol

• Beka
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #46730 by Beka
I know that if I'm staring at a guy, it is usually because I find him very attractive (or I think I recognise him from somewhere).
But when I stare, it's not just because I think you're attractive, because I don't stare at every single attractive man I see.
Usually it's because I feel like I know you somehow, even when I know that we've never met, so then I WANT to get to know you. Of course, it's not just Asian guys that I get this feeling with. Sometimes it happens with white guys too.

• castelmaine
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #46732 by castelmaine
I stare at people, because I like to draw, later from memory their faces.. especially if they have something interesting and distinctive. ^^

• RobinCher
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #49349 by RobinCher
I hope she not thinking i am werid, but i think generally Eastern European girls are friendly to us Asians guys? Correct me if i am wrong, but i can strike up a conversation with them mush easier.

• Bianka-chan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #49353 by Bianka-chan
When I'm staring at a guy it means that I'm interested, mainly :). Or maybe I just find something in him interesting. Also, I do remember people's faces and he can resemble someone I've already known :). There are many options, but... the truth is that I wouldn't look if I wasn't interested.

• dorkusdramus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 weeks ago #50800 by dorkusdramus
It either means she thinks you're really cute and wants to talk to you but can't so the next best thing is just to stare. Or it means that you're doing something weird to catch her attention.

• WeirdCookie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 weeks ago #50806 by WeirdCookie
she either likes you - thinks your cute

or she thinks you're a freak

best of luck :D

• sommeuel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 weeks ago #50880 by sommeuel
She has lazy eye and probably wasn't staring at you directly but was looking to the side.

Incidentally, I was in the tube the other day and a lady was staring at me. It wasn't because she had lazy eye or that she fancied the pants off me, It was because my fly was undone. Crisis was averted when I confidently, slowly but surely zipped it up whilst licking my lips (left over cappuccino) and staring straight back at her. Her boyfriend who was sitting next to her didn't appreciate the gesture and wanted to beat me up. Luckily I was able to make a swift escape by slipping out the door when it opened (minding the gap of course). Since then I never stare at anyone in the tube or forget to wear underwear.

• magicmhr
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 weeks ago #51049 by magicmhr
It was me! And I can't believe I found you!
Thought you should know I broke up with my boyfriend...
*licks her lip* ( and I haven't even had a cappuccino...;-) )