Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

who would make a better girlfriend/why? asian girls or white girls.

• TigerInside
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #132112 by TigerInside

Laraski wrote:
@ TigerInside: How many percentage? Just wondering, cause China has the most amount of people in the world, so even if it's just 1%, it's still alot.

The western population going through divorce is bigger. ;)

I don't know the exact situation there, but I think that the divorce rate has grown 1-2% in the last twenty years.

EDIT: Btw. yeah, let's stop talking about divorce lol. I kind of hijacked this thread with my initial post. :laugh:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by TigerInside.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Laraski
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #132117 by Laraski

TigerInside wrote:

Laraski wrote:
@ TigerInside: How many percentage? Just wondering, cause China has the most amount of people in the world, so even if it's just 1%, it's still alot.

I don't know the exact situation there, but I think that the divorce rate has grown 1-2% in the last twenty years.

EDIT: Btw. yeah, let's stop talking about divorce lol. I kind of hijacked this thread with my initial post. :laugh:

But cause chinese divorce law isn't still not equal, is the womens broken mother-child relationship also high.

Anyway, every marriage system has it's flaws, so let's just hope it will become flawless soon.

And now yes, stop this divorce talk.

And now i'm totally out of this topic, cause it's unusual for me to answer this much to one topic, so now my private messages and new topics are calling for me XD

• TigerInside
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #132118 by TigerInside

Laraski wrote:

TigerInside wrote:

Laraski wrote:

But cause chinese divorce law isn't still not equal, is the womens broken mother-child relationship also high.

Anyway, every marriage system has it's flaws, so let's just hope it will become flawless soon.

And now i'm totally out of this topic, cause it's unusual for me to answer this much to one topic, so now my private messages and new topics are calling for me XD

Crap, I can't resist. In western society, usually the woman gets the child and often the man has to make appointments to be able to see his own child. That's not much better.

• justAlex
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #132124 by justAlex
i guess it always depends on the guys preferences but i think asian girls,-if shy- are rather cute than us white girls, isn't it?

• kimmi_j1989
  • kimmi_j1989's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #132125 by kimmi_j1989
you see, i think it's one of those threads that shows a healthy debate on this topic, people are entitled to their opinions i guess :)

i think that kai or kal guy on the first page needs to lighten up, its just a question dude. on a AMWF website, it dosent matter. people can put what they want on this subject, hence why its a question to be answered, don't like it? don't answer. enough said.

• Laraski
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #132127 by Laraski

TigerInside wrote:

Laraski wrote:

TigerInside wrote:

Laraski wrote:

Crap, I can't resist. In western society, usually the woman gets the child and often the man has to make appointments to be able to see his own child. That's not much better.

You know, neither can i.
Question in normal situation, which parent is in more closer bond with the children?
*Ding Ding* The mother, cause still in usual relationship pattern it's the woman, who take cares of the kids, thought i admit the mans role has become bigger, but fathers role cannot still beat the mothers role.
And also one point, man doesn't give a birth to the child, women does. Because of this the mother bonds to the child more than the father.

Here i want to give little example: My friend has 3 kids. Her husband does spend the time with kids and like that, but her husband doesn't even need to think what happens to the kids, when he goes for boys night out, when my friend has to plan every single detail (One of these is, who watches the kids.), if she wants to go to girls night out.

And other example if my friend and her husband want a couples night out, it's the mother who finds nanny, writes instructions etc.

So this example shows, that even in this society, fathers leaves this things to mothers.

Here is interesting article of mother's role:
THE CRITICAL ROLE OF MOTHERS IN THE LIVES OF CHILDREN

Quote from the article: "Mothers have a special place in their children’s lives because of the bondage that starts from pregnancy and develops through childhood, youth, and adolescence. A mother’s involvement with her children is unique and different because there is a strong emotional and social bonding occurring in between."

Thought i also believe that father has the right to be more in their childrens life, than just once in two weeks.

• Kal_L
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #132128 by Kal_L

kimmi_j1989 wrote: you see, i think it's one of those threads that shows a healthy debate on this topic, people are entitled to their opinions i guess :)

i think that kai or kal guy on the first page needs to lighten up, its just a question dude. on a AMWF website, it dosent matter. people can put what they want on this subject, hence why its a question to be answered, don't like it? don't answer. enough said.

lol dafuq? I think you're the one that needs to lighten up missy.

ps. funny how nobody has really directly answered the thread question.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Kal_L.

• TigerInside
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #132129 by TigerInside

Laraski wrote:

TigerInside wrote:

Laraski wrote:

TigerInside wrote:

Laraski wrote:

You know, neither can i.
Question in normal situation, which parent is in more closer bond with the children?
*Ding Ding* The mother, cause still in usual relationship pattern it's the woman, who take cares of the kids, thought i admit the mans role has become bigger, but fathers role cannot still beat the mothers role.
And also one point, man doesn't give a birth to the child, women does. Because of this the mother bonds to the child more than the father.

Here i want to give little example: My friend has 3 kids. Her husband does spend the time with kids and like that, but her husband doesn't even need to think what happens to the kids, when he goes for boys night out, when my friend has to plan every single detail (One of these is, who watches the kids.), if she wants to go to girls night out.

And other example if my friend and her husband want a couples night out, it's the mother who finds nanny, writes instructions etc.

So this example shows, that even in this society, fathers leaves this things to mothers.

Here is interesting article of mother's role:
THE CRITICAL ROLE OF MOTHERS IN THE LIVES OF CHILDREN

Quote from the article: "Mothers have a special place in their children’s lives because of the bondage that starts from pregnancy and develops through childhood, youth, and adolescence. A mother’s involvement with her children is unique and different because there is a strong emotional and social bonding occurring in between."

Thought i also believe that father has the right to be more in their childrens life, than just once in two weeks.

Then that guy you were talking about is simply too lazy to take responsibility himself.

I only skimmed briefly through your link, because it has no references, statistics and study to support whatever point it tries to make.

I think that in the case of female children, you might be right. However, only a man can show a boy how to properly grow up and become one. So in the case of sons, I strongly advocate the child to go to the father.

Or in the fairest of scenarios, to give the child the chance to make his own freaking choice. Sadly, this option is not given.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by TigerInside.

• icylm
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #132132 by icylm

justAlex wrote: i guess it always depends on the guys preferences but i think asian girls,-if shy- are rather cute than us white girls, isn't it?

Asian girls really are often quite pretty.I've always liked dark hair and eyes.

• icylm
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #132135 by icylm
Well, in any case better not to question too much or you might not like what you hear huh? Whatever the reason, it's their own reason and it's kind of a nosy question in my opinion. I think it's probably a lot more simple than what you guys are thinking. Say, maybe it just occurs to them naturally?