Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

Would you (an Asian man) date a single mother?

More
1 year 9 months ago #537013 by LlamaDragon
So I’ll start this off by saying I’m not a typical “baby mama” type of single mother. I’m a software engineer with a degree in Computer Science and I was engaged to be married to the father of the child. The pregnancy was several years into the relationship, so it wasn’t like I slept around and BAM! By the way, I’m white (for context).

My intent is to get married and settle down for good. I’m not looking to find a man to “trap” or for his money, because well… I don’t need it. I’m looking to find a life partner, a husband. I’ve always been attracted to Asian men but was very rarely ever approached by one in my city (London) so I settled for a WM before. Now that I’m a single mother, I’m seeing my chances of finding an Asian husband near 0 now that I’ve got a 2 year old.

So, would you personally consider dating a single mother in this scenario? I’m not easily offended, so you can be as honest as you like. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prime, rawn, FYI, maskbandit, fm1223

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #537014 by bongocat
i dont see why not. i have in the past. however, if things didnt work out in the long term it does make it hard on all parties; mother, kid(s), the guy. its a delicate balance knowing when to introduce him to the child(ren).

some people dont want to enter relationships with women/men with children for that sole reason. others because they arent mature enough to handle that dynamic or rigid in traditional norms.

try not to lose hope. worst case scenario you can adopt some cats but i doubt youll need to resort to that.
best wishes,
bongocat

meow mjao miau miauczeć miao nyan miaou miav
The following user(s) said Thank You: booster, LlamaDragon

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #537015 by Rentaloppa
I personally don’t mind. But Generally speaking a lot of Asian men prefer to have their own child, even the elder family. But it’s not something that will definitely hold you back from getting what you want, your title is a very good achievement and it’s easily something that helps you to attract people that appreciate your commitment ✌️

internet wisdom>if you are a good boy you will have one girlfriend, if you are not, you will have many
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Rentaloppa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: San_Ichiban, LlamaDragon

More
1 year 9 months ago #537016 by paulest
Oui, I would like to have my own child looking half like me.

More
1 year 9 months ago #537017 by LlamaDragon

paulest wrote: Oui, I would like to have my own child looking half like me.

Does that mean you WOULD date a single mother as long as you were going to have your own (by blood) child with her eventually, or do you mean you wouldn’t date a single mother at all (because her 1st child isn’t yours and doesn’t look half like you)? 😅

• Xlc
  • Pwning the Forums
  • Pwning the Forums
More
1 year 9 months ago #537018 by Xlc
not a problem.personality matters much more

More
1 year 9 months ago #537019 by JunJun.fr
There's a similar older thread about dating Single parents, in case you want to read previous replies :
dark.hey-ai.com/foru...hildren?start=0

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

- НАХУЙ ПУТИНА !

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: LlamaDragon

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #537020 by LlamaDragon

JunJun.fr wrote: There's a similar older thread about dating Single parents, in case you want to read previous replies :
dark.hey-ai.com/foru...hildren?start=0

Ahh, oops =P I’ll have a read, thanks.
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by LlamaDragon.

More
1 year 9 months ago #537021 by San_Ichiban

Rentaloppa wrote: I personally don’t mind. But Generally speaking a lot of Asian men prefer to have their own child, even the elder family. But it’s not something that will definitely hold you back from getting what you want, your title is a very good achievement and it’s easily something that helps you to attract people that appreciate your commitment ✌️

you know what i'd prefer oppa? having a spring roll of my own!

mornings are for coffee and contemplation.

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #537022 by Adil_Mehmut
Hello OP, only case I know that's a success is when the chick and da bloke are both single parents with half Chinese babies. Then that worked out. But I am not confident most Chinese men will want to raise others babies aye.
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Adil_Mehmut.