Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

Do you believe in love at first sight? Are you in love?

More
5 years 2 months ago #497929 by greensheep
^google satelite. zoom in 10000000x. youve got 510 trillion sqm to cover. i pray for your long journey brother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluefox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MaTeresa95
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #497935 by MaTeresa95
I don't think so...

• Psy6
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #497938 by Psy6
I thought it was love when I first spotted Legolas, but then I was introduced to his father, Thranduil, and I KNEW it was true love :heart:

More
5 years 2 months ago #497940 by Luna azul
No,i don't believe in love at first sight
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluefox

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #497960 by RobertAnthony
Through a twin flame / soul perspective, yes.

When one is awakened and calls out. There is a well counterbalance of oneself, the mirror self of the soul in two bodies, the mascuiline and the feminine. Each body of the twin soul is guided on a unique frequency. When the link is established, there are constant dreams about the mirror self. One knows his/her voice, their chakras, their physical details down the mirrored moles and marks on the skin. Along the way of preparing a visual reconnaissance ("re-knowing", or "again with birth"), there are twin soul "clones" that help augment ones vibration to locate the real twin.

When time comes, they meet, it is bliss more than of love at first sight.
The feeling feels like home and of tremendous comfort.
The attraction is strong and stays that way until one of the twins, the younger one starts running away. This continues until everything comes into balance.

The twin bodied soul is a special relationship that communicates on the etheric level,
where we actually spend most of the time looking at each other and enjoying the information through a sort of extremely telepathic and psychic connection.
One knows their twin's emotions when that twin is in bliss, sad, hungry, angry, jealous, pain and etc.
This empathic connection grows stronger. It is one of the reasons why the "younger" twin runs and comes back again and again.

The closest examples are the The Corsican Brothers or Tomax and Xamot from G.I. Joe

Why Twin Flames Meet Later in Life?

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by RobertAnthony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colibri5, bluefox

• noideawhattoput
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #497969 by noideawhattoput
Replied by noideawhattoput on topic Do you believe in love at first sight? Are you in love?
If you asked me that question 3 or 4 years ago it would've been a straight yes. Right now, however, my opinion is a bit mixed.

And no, not at the moment.

• Tomomi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #497970 by Tomomi
I see it more like a special connection. You feel very comfortable talking to the person, you could feel like you are in love

• bluefox
  • bluefox's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #497971 by bluefox

Tomomi wrote: I see it more like a special connection. You feel very comfortable talking to the person, you could feel like you are in love

I feel the same but it can be dangerous too because we don't know if the person is taken or not..... And it can be one side love too....

But it's something like magic.... You can't stop yourself by doing this...
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by bluefox.

• Raos
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #497981 by Raos
I believe in atraction at first sight. But "love" needs something more. I'll not say "time" because it's not about that. For me, love is something you build in a relationship. It is always growing with every action, every fight, every kind word or every good or bad moment. Love is something you cant 'just see it in the person, because it is not there, you will be making it through the running time with that person.

• bluefox
  • bluefox's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #497983 by bluefox

Raos wrote: I believe in atraction at first sight. But "love" needs something more. I'll not say "time" because it's not about that. For me, love is something you build in a relationship. It is always growing with every action, every fight, every kind word or every good or bad moment. Love is something you cant 'just see it in the person, because it is not there, you will be making it through the running time with that person.

You are beauty with brains and also a smart lady ... I think you don't take the things from your heart... You always use your mind before doing anything.

I am talking about love not about attraction...

For an example : Just think .... You are walking on the road and you saw a guy who cross you. You saw him & everything get blackout and you hear a music in your mind.... On that moment it's make you to smile.... It's something like a magic....
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by bluefox.