Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

I never have a proper date yet

More
2 years 5 months ago #534988 by Jamitboi
I'm 24 years old and I haven't met females face to face properly at all in my life.

I think I'm doing something wrong and I don't know how to make friends. I mean when I try and talk and be nice they just walk away. Maybe it's because I'm boring or I don't have what other Asian guys have, which is a uni degree.

I don't really have anything but I only got is talking nice and at part time job with some hobbies, playing video games and watching movie, that is it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #534989 by Newmember
dude I would say just focus on yourself for now, I didn't get into my 1st long term relationship until I was 31, get a couple adjustable dumbells and a bench and maybe get into a part time customer service/sales job, it forces you to open up quick.

• Sammo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 5 months ago #534990 by Sammo
Replied by Sammo on topic I never have a proper date yet
Second the above...brilliant advice and gives you more solid ground than just chasing random hobbies which could cost money, and more importantly forces you to get out of the interweb. In call centre type jobs, you're forced to learn social skills to the extent that you can sell a product to someone. Treat it as much as an opportunity to chat and joke around with other colleagues as it is a job. The job market has never been better, and more chance to meet young people/have banter in a call centre environment than in a more serious kind of office role (like mine where it's mostly antisocial middle-aged blokes). If they have any nights out, say yes and see where it goes.

You will anyway as part and parcel of the job but practice smalltalk. I'm terrible at it too but it's pretty much a condition of getting to meet new people, just saying hi in the mornings, asking them how they are, how was their weekend etc. and being less inwardly focused in general. A lot of the time you actually meet people through networks, so perhaps make some friends at work then take it from there. If it doesn't work out or company culture isn't great, just move on to another job - there's lots of them in entry level sales.

More
2 years 5 months ago #534991 by TigerfromSpace

Jamitboi wrote:
I don't have what other Asian guys have, which is a uni degree.

This made me giggle like a school girl.

You are still young and you are not even ugly. Do some sports and train your social skills and you will be fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamitboi, Bloody

• Rainman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 5 months ago #534992 by Rainman
Replied by Rainman on topic I never have a proper date yet

Jamitboi wrote: I'm 24 years old and I haven't met females face to face properly at all in my life.

I think I'm doing something wrong and I don't know how to make friends. I mean when I try and talk and be nice they just walk away. Maybe it's because I'm boring or I don't have what other Asian guys have, which is a uni degree.

I don't really have anything but I only got is talking nice and at part time job with some hobbies, playing video games and watching movie, that is it.

Just be cautious what you ask for you. You might get your wish.

More
2 years 5 months ago #535000 by greensheep
heres some helpful hints. if you ever get a chance to meet a female face to face, make sure you pout your lips and move your brows up and down. its proper etiquette when meeting with females.
The following user(s) said Thank You: San_Ichiban

More
2 years 5 months ago #535001 by Rentaloppa
Op: have you got the secret to fetch a date with girls ?

People here:

internet wisdom>if you are a good boy you will have one girlfriend, if you are not, you will have many

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: San_Ichiban

• Rainman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 5 months ago #535002 by Rainman
Do not do anything to get a woman. Physical activity is ideal, because it changes your mood. I have been called a hottie twice in two different cities while riding my mountain bike.
Get of out of big cities and go to smaller cities ideally under 100 K population. Depending on the cities women will be friendlier and flirty. I used to think it was a trick.

More
2 years 5 months ago #535003 by Jamitboi
Most of the time i don't get my wish

• Rainman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 5 months ago #535004 by Rainman
Get rid of the tv and video games and do what i suggest. I don't even own a tv. If I lived near you I would sell those items for you or smash it.