Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

× English

shit asian men say to white women :P

More
7 months 4 days ago #540003 by rachiekeikeu
The following is a parody based on things I've encountered myself and seen written online by others in AMWF dating and spaces. "Shit [insert group] says to [insert group]" humour, inspired by Reddit.

---

"white women don't want to date us! they obviously think we're too nerdy and not manly enough because of media influence!"

----

Meanwhile:

"My mother just told me she will jump off the roof if I marry a non-Asian so we better break up. Sorry!"

"My dad doesn't like your career choices so he's forbidden our relationship. You need to make a higher salary. Let me know if you finish postgrad!"

"You don't want kids? But my lineage! Why do you dislike children if you're a woman? (I know you're totally going to do almost all of the childcare but still...!)"

"Oh you're disabled? Hmmm, this is going to sound bad, but sorry that sounds like a burden. How will I retire early if you're not working full time? Hope you get better!"

"Sorry I prefer highly attractive and thin women otherwise my family and friends will judge me. Also your fashion is not good"

Feel free to add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 4 days ago #540005 by paulest

• Cihx
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 months 4 days ago #540006 by Cihx
Replied by Cihx on topic shit asian men say to white women :P

rachiekeikeu wrote:
"You don't want kids? But my lineage! Why do you dislike children if you're a woman? (I know you're totally going to do almost all of the childcare but still...!)"

"Sorry I prefer highly attractive and thin women otherwise my family and friends will judge me. Also your fashion is not good"[/color][/size]

These 2 I hear often. Like ALOT. mostly from Asian men 😆

More
7 months 3 days ago - 7 months 3 days ago #540010 by JShek
I personally have said, "You are way more Asian than me, not white enough."
Last edit: 7 months 3 days ago by JShek.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greensheep

• Mari
  • Pwning the Forums
  • Pwning the Forums
More
7 months 2 days ago #540022 by Mari
^ and you only have the incel gene

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

“I don't like this small talk.”

( ‾ʖ̫‾)

This message has an attachment image.

More
7 months 2 days ago - 7 months 2 days ago #540023 by Starvewolf

Mari wrote: ^ and you only have the incel gene

Mama sung you should translate ‘incel’ for him . I don’t think his STUPID gene was made to understand English -_,-

Appreciate the good girl, don’t waste the bad girl
Last edit: 7 months 2 days ago by Starvewolf.

• Mari
  • Pwning the Forums
  • Pwning the Forums
More
7 months 2 days ago #540024 by Mari

Starvewolf wrote:

Mama sung you should translate ‘incel’ for him . I don’t think his STUPID gene was made to understand English -_,-

Careful, he’s gonna tell his mommy.

( ‾ʖ̫‾)

• Mari
  • Pwning the Forums
  • Pwning the Forums
More
7 months 2 days ago #540026 by Mari

rachiekeikeu wrote: The following is a parody based on things I've encountered myself and seen written online by others in AMWF dating and spaces. "Shit [insert group] says to [insert group]" humour, inspired by Reddit.

---

"white women don't want to date us! they obviously think we're too nerdy and not manly enough because of media influence!"

----

Meanwhile:

"My mother just told me she will jump off the roof if I marry a non-Asian so we better break up. Sorry!"

"My dad doesn't like your career choices so he's forbidden our relationship. You need to make a higher salary. Let me know if you finish postgrad!"

"Oh you're disabled? Hmmm, this is going to sound bad, but sorry that sounds like a burden. How will I retire early if you're not working full time? Hope you get better!"

"Sorry I prefer highly attractive and thin women otherwise my family and friends will judge me. Also your fashion is not good"

Non Koreans hating on Koreans for being more successful in dating and hating on/ shaming women who are into Koreans is always hilarious to me.
And specifically on this site, especially the more popular guys are talking a lot of gross shit about women in their little private servers. I’ve seen some nasty screenshots. Be careful ladies.

( ‾ʖ̫‾)

More
7 months 1 day ago #540027 by paulest
I talk about a lot of gross shit about women in public servers.

More
7 months 1 day ago - 7 months 1 day ago #540028 by Starvewolf

Mari wrote:

Starvewolf wrote:

Careful, he’s gonna tell his mommy.

Actually, he will go to different pages to tell people he’s got this friend in Germany and friend in Australia. Then put words in their mouth , make things up to make people look up to him -_,- he’s got this superior diabetes gene after all🤣🤣

Appreciate the good girl, don’t waste the bad girl
Last edit: 7 months 1 day ago by Starvewolf.