Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

× English

Things GIRLS find sexy on GUYS?

• Ansuca
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #485481 by Ansuca
Replied by Ansuca on topic Things GIRLS find sexy on GUYS?

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

And ... motorbikes :whistle:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

(jk :laugh: )
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Ansuca.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #496126 by Colibri5
Of course yes ! All men have preferences and different perspectives, most are attracted to visual aesthetic perception ..
For me, essentially it is the kindness, manners,creative and innovative consciousness, charm in his eyes and his voice .. In addition to interesting deep conversations..

I'm here temporarily, but I'm not from here. While higher your frequency, higher will be your conscience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluefox

More
5 years 4 months ago #496133 by Fushicat
cut the bs and be real...is a a real starter

More
5 years 4 months ago #496135 by Fushicat
One thing i know after being a counsellor at a west London counselling agency for 3 years....one thing girls of all types find sexy is if you can be real without any bs....but they loved me cos they knew I had a past....cos, if you got fucked over young as a girl however that went n Im talking North weezie, you aint gonna know what that is...n that is not the half of it, my girls love me cos they know I got fucked over too

More
5 years 4 months ago #496136 by Fushicat
...am talking about my fellow female counsellors in the staff room yh...

More
5 years 4 months ago #496138 by Fushicat
dont even go there innit....my friend told me about things she never told anyone about...noone ever...thats it

More
5 years 4 months ago #496139 by Fushicat
if a girl trusts you...is sexy no...you dont let her down

More
5 years 4 months ago #496140 by Fushicat
the girl that told me be a friend....thats it

• Nightmare_Chica
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 1 month ago #498529 by Nightmare_Chica
Replied by Nightmare_Chica on topic Things GIRLS find sexy on GUYS?
Honestly, I find many things sexy about Asian guys. Their intelligence, their deep meaning, especially ones that like poetry and stuff. Most of them have nice eyes. Beautiful eyes! They look like they have nice, silky hair. Very soft skin. Some are hot with longish looking hair, and some are hot with shorter hair shaved at the sides. And slightly slim, muscular guys, REALLY hot! Also, a huge piece of them that I admire is their personality. Most of them are so nice and well-mannered; gentlemen. They really know how to talk to a girl. (I know I sound really dumb right now, mainly because of what I wrote and who I am as a person. Sorry!)

More
5 years 1 month ago #498532 by Colibri5

Nightmare_Chica wrote: Honestly, I find many things sexy about Asian guys. Their intelligence, their deep meaning, especially ones that like poetry and stuff. Most of them have nice eyes. Beautiful eyes! They look like they have nice, silky hair. Very soft skin. Some are hot with longish looking hair, and some are hot with shorter hair shaved at the sides. And slightly slim, muscular guys, REALLY hot! Also, a huge piece of them that I admire is their personality. Most of them are so nice and well-mannered; gentlemen. They really know how to talk to a girl. (I know I sound really dumb right now, mainly because of what I wrote and who I am as a person. Sorry!)

Do not underestimate you what you express, feel and who are you.
Their virtues, aptitudes, values, education, ingenuity, artistic disciplines, wise, the meaning of seeing life from different perspectives is impressiv..
I share your observation, the traits and genetic qualities of Eastern Asia are exquisite..

I'm here temporarily, but I'm not from here. While higher your frequency, higher will be your conscience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nightmare_Chica