Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

× English

The TRUTH about liking asian guys. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• OceanSoul
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 weeks ago #515689 by OceanSoul
I weave a little too many real matters into my sarcasm that it becomes impossible to separate the line (that's why I even left a PS in case someone gets worked up again), I should've just ran with 'our status in society shall forevermore be trash or trophy wives' but its too easy :ninja:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Cloudrunner
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 weeks ago #515690 by Cloudrunner
Lol idk what's wrong with some of the men here, first they complain that white girls aren't interested much in Asians, now they feel like objectified lol kay sure :hmm:

• Navi
  • Navi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pwning the Forums
  • Pwning the Forums
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #515691 by Navi

OceanSoul wrote: I weave a little too many real matters into my sarcasm that it becomes impossible to separate the line (that's why I even left a PS in case someone gets worked up again), I should've just ran with 'our status in society shall forevermore be trash or trophy wives' but its too easy :ninja:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : -D

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
The following user(s) said Thank You: CNM

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #515759 by greensheep
alright lads. stop your high adventures of going to exotic lands and living up life. we need to go back home, dig out the ole anime cdrs in real media format. watch until our loser rep comes back up. a girls dream is at stake here.

throw in an asian bowl hair cut for good measure.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #515761 by San_Ichiban
lets all be honest and agree we like small Ds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CNM

• Cihx
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 weeks ago #515762 by Cihx
Oh Come now, Navi, I've been around since launch of this site too. Actually, i was in Wapah, BEFORE Hey ai. But I really agree with you on the oldie thing. Back in the days, asians were the 'trash' as you say and not very Well liked. After kpop and hentai and manga and anime hit the markert, people are ALL OVER THEIR HEADS DROOLING over japanese and korean people. I can reassure you, that I am not into that stuff... But think about all the others, like the Chinese for example, that is not overly popular for some fucking reason :D what about them? They still need your love :nerd:
And trust me, losers are everywhere :weird:
But yeah, back in the days, the site was all about friendship and culture and language exchange, and now it's more like a dating site for japan/korean Boys....
But u know. There are some GREAT people out there (Even losers for you), still. U Just gotta weed the garden

• josh24601
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 weeks ago #515774 by josh24601

San_Ichiban wrote: lets all be honest and agree we like small Ds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I confess I do like using font size 8 whenever possible

• Navi
  • Navi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pwning the Forums
  • Pwning the Forums
More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #515829 by Navi
im sry corona made me do it : -(

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Navi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Armijn

• CNM
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #515832 by CNM
Op, while i cant tell you what percentage of the girls here watch hentai n jerk off, you are definitely not alone, if this makes u feel any better. One of my ex's roommate in college, Lucy is Polish and she does it, too, according to my ex.
Considering I still don't know anyone with a name who contracted covid-19, the percentage of girls doing this ia probably higher than the percentage of people getting this virus, statistically.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #515845 by flying
Wow ... what a topic not sure if I should feel offended or not :hmm: :ohmy: - anyway

This is just my own opinion and experience - general
I never felt being a loser, or the last trash of society to be honest. There was no reason for it. It doesn't matter if you are tall, short, fat, and/or skinny! The first two things you have to do you is accept yourself, and love yourself. If you don't like yourself, change it, do something, or do what you love that gives you the inner happiness and build up your own confidence. There are two things that can happen in the meanwhile you change. First - you stay in your own comfort zone and don't change anything or second the hardest part from all you move out of your own comfort zone. If you do it, you will see how many ways and doors will open to you. Sure you will have setbacks but you stand up and try again - you have to reprogram your brain that's all. You will not recognize your own process but your friends, family will for sure and later on you will too.

In 2005 I have to say it was super rare to see an asian guy and a western girl and I don't know if the market was minimal or not to be honest. I had a few asian friends they were in a relationship with a western girl including me. - short I never thought about it.

I even didn't know there was a hype about asians to be honest (living on moon :silly:) - I only wondered most of the time if I get question asked if I were a korean, chinese, or japanese guy and if I denied everything they were gone :sick: :zombie:. Everything make sense now.

I wish everyone good luck on their own hunting mission ;) and may the right guy, girl shows up for you guys.
Stay safe everyone

much love from the guy in quarantine haha day #721 :cry: :sweat:
Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by flying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Celi, kimikat