Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

white-washed asian girls that reject asian men in the states

• thetraveler
  • thetraveler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #60888 by thetraveler

badasianrolemodel wrote: The original poster has some valid points. I've spent my entire life in the US and there definitely is some weird gender strife going on between suburban Asian-American women and men. Guys and girls from Asia or grew up FOB neighborhoods (Flushing, NY for example) generally don't exhibit this kind of behavior (i.e. they act normally and amicably around each other). Yes, I have heard many Asian-American women talk shit (particularly to non-Asians) and spread stereotypes about Asian guys. Yes, I have heard many Asian-American women say how they'll never date an Asian guy. That being said...

Would you ever be attracted to a girl (of any race) who has that kind of attitude? Would you even care what she thought of you? I didn't think so.

There's a lot of fucked up shit that people say in this world. The thing is, if you (as a guy) focus on this kind of negative stuff, it will do nothing but hurt your own attractiveness. Negativity and whining (without corrective action at the very least) is very unattractive. Remember, the ball is always in your court. It's about the qualities YOU find attractive, not the other way around. The worst question you can ask yourself is, "Am I her type?

Are you a product of your environment or is your environment a product of you?

i feel something is seriously wrong with this, while this may not be so universal in the whole of u.s, i feel theres enough animosity asian girls have against asian men.

there have been books publish about how the media protrays black men and i don't think i came across one on asian men.

i heard somewhere that there propanganda to create wedge between aa men/women. i wouldn't be at all surprise if thats the truth. now what the hell is the u.s. media doing this other than being out of malice?

its annoying when fools deny the possibility of media influence on asian women, and cling to the
notion its not about race and the media is not doing siginificant damage to asian men image. i think there have research about subliminal effect from media influence. if it has happened to black men, you don't think they can do the same the asians?

its has been argued the negative portray of asian men in media has been intentional. this is injustice and wrongdoing and those people should pay for their crimes. period! if you don't have the self-respect and diginity to stand up for yourself you have no right to complain about injustice committed against you.

similairly, the u.s has been harassing the polish american image for decades and has only started laying off sometime back. what crazy was i recall some polish diplomat spoke up agianst this to no avail, the u.s. ignored his complain before. america can be a pretty messed-up place.

:unsure:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by thetraveler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #60892 by Banana Guy

thetraveler wrote: i want to hear your experiences with this? i have heard of this type. they have been referred to as sellout and so on. i heard of koreans and chinese who were americanized who were this way. this is different from girls from asia. i have had chemistry with international student girls from asia and they didn't seem to have a complex of rejecting asian men. but i suspect at least certain americanized asian american girls are this way. i only encountered a small number who seemed this way, they didn't want anything to do with asian men, they only wanted to know and date white men. sound crazy eh? well...

haven't had too many encounters with this type. perhaps the media had sometimes to do with this. i don't remember exactly where, but i heard that one of the media propganda goals was to drive a wedge between asian american men and women so they wouldn't be attracted to one another, and of course girls who grown up in asia won't be affected as much by yankee media.

anyone had any experiences with this?

Yeh i know of these types of girls...what they dont realise(or maybe they do) is that these white guys that they are f*cking are the same ones that behind there backs are racist cocks who treat asian ppl like shit.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #60912 by Old Dogs of Old Europe
Real life situation I have been in:

(At a party with lots people including non-Asians)

Asian American girl: "I don't date Asian guys"

Non-Asian people: "Huh, why the hell not?!" [clearly thinking this is strange]

Asian American girl: "Because Asian guys are all short and nerdy"

Non-Asian people: [Some slight laughs ]

Asian American girl: "And they all have really small penises!"

[Crowd erupts in laughter, with the Asian American girl leading the way]

Asian American girl: [Uses her thumb and index finger to measure 1 inch] "Yes so tiny!"

[Everyone laughs even louder, all the white women look at me mockingly assuming I have a 1 inch penis, cause hey, who better to know the truth about Asian guys than Asian women right?]

I stand there absolutely humiliated, shocked and feeling like I want to cry from embarrassment. All the white girls there look at me laughing, clearly with absolute derision. I know what they are thinking. Some white guys pat me on the back and say sarcastically "It's ok buddy, size isn't everything"

The Asian girl joins all the white people and I sink into the background with my confidence and self esteem in ruins. The white girl I had just met before and was having a good conversation with quietly moves away from me and starts talking to other people. All the other girls, White and Asian, subtly ignore me for the rest of the night, and I am implicitly excluded from the group.

I came to the night in my best clothes, spent hundreds of dollars on the latest fashion, styled my hair well, and was hyped up and ready to meet all the pretty girls (even the Asian ones). I was full of confidence, my game plan was primed and ready. And then what happens?
The Asian girls pull out the small dick jokes, all the white girls laugh and think I'm not worth shit, my game plan is destroyed and I get completely exterminated from the nights dating scene.

After getting sick of being ignored and not having the face to approach any of the girls who laughed at me, I slip away to the bar, no-one cares or even notices. I down shot after shot of vodka to compensate myself for an appallingly disastrous night. Instead of leaving with some beautiful girls ready to party into the morning as I had hoped for, I head home in misery and despair.
Then in a cruel ironic twist of fate, I spend the rest of the night mindlessly playing computer games to pass the depressing time, the very nerd stereotype I had tried so hard to get away from and convince everyone wasn't true.

As I down some more whisky and slump onto the couch ready to fall into a deep sleep and forget the pain, I picture the most likely scenario, all the Asian girls probably left the party with white guys. And here I am, sitting by myself at home pussyless, knowing I will never see any of those girls at the party ever again.
But then I realise, the night and my game plan which I had prepared for battle with so much strength, determination, confidence and motivation had not been annihilated by a cataclysmic event, or by a series of major defeats my many powerful adversaries, but by one sentence and one woman: THE ASIAN WOMAN.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Old Dogs of Old Europe.

• Matt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #60913 by Matt
I woulda beat that shit out of that lil bitch, gimme her adress i do it for you ;)
Soo disrespecting.

• westriot
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #60914 by westriot
wow, talk about a stupid girl. according to her theory, if she has any male kids, they will all have short penises. what a douche.

• *Hannah*
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #60919 by *Hannah*

Hochseeflotte_Kaiserliche Marine wrote: Real life situation I have been in:

Asian American girl: [Uses her thumb and index finger to measure 1 inch] "Yes so tiny!"

[Everyone laughs even louder, all the white women look at me mockingly assuming I have a 1 inch penis, cause hey, who better to know the truth about Asian guys than Asian women right?]

I stand there absolutely humiliated, shocked and feeling like I want to cry from embarrassment. All the white girls there look at me laughing, clearly with absolute derision. I know what they are thinking. Some white guys pat me on the back and say sarcastically "It's ok buddy, size isn't everything"

The Asian girl joins all the white people and I sink into the background with my confidence and self esteem in ruins. The white girl I had just met before and was having a good conversation with quietly moves away from me and starts talking to other people. All the other girls, White and Asian, subtly ignore me for the rest of the night, and I am implicitly excluded from the group.

I came to the night in my best clothes, spent hundreds of dollars on the latest fashion, styled my hair well, and was hyped up and ready to meet all the pretty girls (even the Asian ones). I was full of confidence, my game plan was primed and ready. And then what happens?
The Asian girls pull out the small dick jokes, all the white girls laugh and think I'm not worth shit, my game plan is destroyed and I get completely exterminated from the nights dating scene.

After getting sick of being ignored and not having the face to approach any of the girls who laughed at me, I slip away to the bar, no-one cares or even notices. I down shot after shot of vodka to compensate myself for an appallingly disastrous night. Instead of leaving with some beautiful girls ready to party into the morning as I had hoped for, I head home in misery and despair.
Then in a cruel ironic twist of fate, I spend the rest of the night mindlessly playing computer games to pass the depressing time, the very nerd stereotype I had tried so hard to get away from and convince everyone wasn't true.

As I down some more whisky and slump onto the couch ready to fall into a deep sleep and forget the pain, I picture the most likely scenario, all the Asian girls probably left the party with white guys. And here I am, sitting by myself at home pussyless, knowing I will never see any of those girls at the party ever again.
But then I realise, the night and my game plan which I had prepared for battle with so much strength, determination, confidence and motivation had not been annihilated by a cataclysmic event, or by a series of major defeats my many powerful adversaries, but by one sentence and one woman: THE ASIAN WOMAN.

Such a long thread to whine about this? *rolls eyes* Do you know how many cruel comments girls get before they get 18? I did not see any forum posts made by us about white men being mean here.

And you did not even stand up for yourself? The difference between asian and black men might not be the stereotype that you might think about but that they stand up for themselves. Asian men could start their own media to bring their view of the world and have fun. And you "Hochseeflotte_Kaiserliche Marine" in that situation could have just make a joke about her stupid comments. I do not have a dick but I can think of at least 2 comments I would have shot on her.

This forum gets a turn-off more and more. Never met such asian men in real life. *shakes head* :huh:

"Then in a cruel ironic twist of fate" ah no wait because she decided to, she left this place of self-pity and boredom.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by *Hannah*.

• leftyTokio
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #60921 by leftyTokio

You should have pulled it out and showed it off!

• *Hannah*
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #60926 by *Hannah*
lol leftyTokio!!! :laugh:

WELL there are several ways to respond to this for example,

1) Gentleman-like: brush it off. Such a person is not worth it. Relax and smile knowingly. Go on and party as if nothing happened and not let it ruin your evening.
2) US-Dude-like: answer back. "How many did you see in your life so you could compare and judge?"

:S or go to this forum and cry like a little girl about it so you can drive away the other girls who like asian guys, too.

• VIP
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #60949 by VIP

leftyTokio wrote:

You should have pulled it out and showed it off!

or reply to that asian girl saying "Are you sure it's not just because you have a huge and loose vagina?" (from an episode of curb your enthusiasm) :P

and then annouce to the other girls "You'll just have to find out if what she said is true yourselves.. ;) "

• thetraveler
  • thetraveler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #60982 by thetraveler
to marine:

it doesn't particularly put you in good light by doing nothing. she was obviously malicious and intended to hurt. what you should've done was retailiated. you could;ve said something like, "how would you know bitch, i don;t sleep with whores?", and the crowd might actually cheer you on if they find your comment bad ass enough. think group mentality here espeically when dealing with younger people.

and you can also add insult to injury if she particular fat and ugly, you can dish out some insult about that too, girl are so sensitive when it comes to their looks, its everything to them. that would be especially sweet to attack a b*tch like that.

doing absolutely nothing makes you like bad.

to hannah:

america is a different place from europe. i hang around europeans in the states and i have found they are by far more fair and sincere than most white americans i have encounter. they speak their minds about how wrong racism is and they care about this. and they are friendly and social and easier to build rapport with.

i suppose there are nice americans, maybe they just less outspoken and you don't hear their stand on this as much.

and america fears disrespecting blacks cuz they are such a large population, remember the la riot some decades back, america fears them so its easier for black to have protection.

to matt:

how about putting bugs down her shirt, maybe she would do a strip performance for the crowd?:laugh:

but from personal experience, white americans generally don't care when someone picks on asian.

i have a negative experience with this, its was a college class, and the teacher bought up the topic and no one said nothing. and one sob even suggest that maybe its not harassment and that the asians complain cuz he lost a fight or something. what a diik?!

the teacher ended the topic uncomfortably by saying something like asian should stick together to protect themselves.

i sensed the generally attitude was that most white in the class was like annoyed/didn't care with the whole topic, yeah there were a few caring whites.

i didn't say a damn thing based on the reaction of the class(mostly white a few blacks), but those losers don't matter.