Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

white-washed asian girls that reject asian men in the states

• thetraveler
  • thetraveler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #33775 by thetraveler
i want to hear your experiences with this? i have heard of this type. they have been referred to as sellout and so on. i heard of koreans and chinese who were americanized who were this way. this is different from girls from asia. i have had chemistry with international student girls from asia and they didn't seem to have a complex of rejecting asian men. but i suspect at least certain americanized asian american girls are this way. i only encountered a small number who seemed this way, they didn't want anything to do with asian men, they only wanted to know and date white men. sound crazy eh? well...

haven't had too many encounters with this type. perhaps the media had sometimes to do with this. i don't remember exactly where, but i heard that one of the media propganda goals was to drive a wedge between asian american men and women so they wouldn't be attracted to one another, and of course girls who grown up in asia won't be affected as much by yankee media.

anyone had any experiences with this?
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by thetraveler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #33777 by kensup
I prefer white girls too. Let them be imho.

Not to be taken seriously.

• delsr515
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #33778 by delsr515
Wow talking about unloading guns. I really want to say you kind of went far with what you posted. I remember the term "twinkie" being tossed tons when growing up and its definition should be self~evident why. Most female friends of mine who are asian tend to end up with white guys. I'm not that surprised in actuality mainly because I see them most often approached by them. They very rarely get approached by someone whose asian. Again this is just from what I see and I would stress that it shouldn't be extended beyond observations.

I would say though that the one thing they've mentioned is that there is that matter of also relating to them. Its like me for instance, I'm clueless when it comes to my own ancestry and heritage. But it does mean that if a Filipina tried to approach me and talked about tons of things about or relating to over there, I'd get bored after a while. It may sound harsh and such but it is a different culture for me; I'm an outsider when there and I actually accept that fact; my tagalog is harsh and coarse, I don't know tons of stuff and have no grasp about current events there. That's why I've mostly dated white girls historically because I've been able to at least get to the point where we find out we have enough mutual interests to at least see if were are compatible in the dating world. I don't think it has to do with "propaganda" or such, just different interests and issues.

• InfiniteInari
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #33782 by InfiniteInari
delsr515 wrote:

Wow talking about unloading guns. I really want to say you kind of went far with what you posted. I remember the term "twinkie" being tossed tons when growing up and its definition should be self~evident why. Most female friends of mine who are asian tend to end up with white guys. I'm not that surprised in actuality mainly because I see them most often approached by them. They very rarely get approached by someone whose asian. Again this is just from what I see and I would stress that it shouldn't be extended beyond observations.

I would say though that the one thing they've mentioned is that there is that matter of also relating to them. Its like me for instance, I'm clueless when it comes to my own ancestry and heritage. But it does mean that if a Filipina tried to approach me and talked about tons of things about or relating to over there, I'd get bored after a while. It may sound harsh and such but it is a different culture for me; I'm an outsider when there and I actually accept that fact; my tagalog is harsh and coarse, I don't know tons of stuff and have no grasp about current events there. That's why I've mostly dated white girls historically because I've been able to at least get to the point where we find out we have enough mutual interests to at least see if were are compatible in the dating world. I don't think it has to do with "propaganda" or such, just different interests and issues.

This. Those of us born here or that have grown up in the culture are most familiar with this one. They have preferences just like everyone else. Nothing wrong with that.

• desmoVIN
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #33792 by desmoVIN
I've experienced this. But it's usually I'm not normally into Asian guys but I'm into you kind of thing...

I can admit that my sister is like that. She has traditionally gone for white guys, but has dated Asian guys in the past, they have to really click though.

More
13 years 4 months ago #33798 by Jakey
It works both ways...there's also decent white girls and Hispanic girls that only date Asian guys...how do you think white guys and Hispanic guys feel about this?

Also, whitewashed Asian girls who normally date white guys also date whitewashed Asian guys lol

It also helps if you're a rich f.o.b. lol

More
13 years 4 months ago #33801 by Karyuu
iwonder10 wrote:

i don't remember exactly where, but i heard that one of the media propganda goals was to drive a wedge between asian american men and women so they wouldn't be attracted to one another, and of course girls who grown up in asia won't be affected as much by yankee media.

Who is saying things like that? Effect, maybe, to some extent, but conscious goal?

... *sigh* ...

Some day I'll open a subforum called "rants about "Why are X guy/girls not attracted to Ygirls/guys"".
For all the rants about Asian guys not being attracted to Black girls, Asian girls not being attracted to Asian guys, American girls not being attracted to Asian guys, Asian guys only looking for the blonde/blue eyed type, White girls only looking for Koreans and Japanese, etc etc yada yada ... @_@

• grayphotos
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #33803 by grayphotos
Karyuu wrote:

iwonder10 wrote:

i don't remember exactly where, but i heard that one of the media propganda goals was to drive a wedge between asian american men and women so they wouldn't be attracted to one another, and of course girls who grown up in asia won't be affected as much by yankee media.

Who is saying things like that? Effect, maybe, to some extent, but conscious goal?

... *sigh* ...

Some day I'll open a subforum called "rants about "Why are X guy/girls not attracted to Ygirls/guys"".
For all the rants about Asian guys not being attracted to Black girls, Asian girls not being attracted to Asian guys, American girls not being attracted to Asian guys, Asian guys only looking for the blonde/blue eyed type, White girls only looking for Koreans and Japanese, etc etc yada yada ... @_@

word. it's just pathetic. maybe it's time to go out, see the world, socialize instead of bitching about it on the interwebz. do something productive!

sorry its the time of the month for me.

More
13 years 4 months ago #33848 by Jakey
some people who probably are not "marketable" in the general dating scene make excuses for themselves!

• InfiniteInari
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #33854 by InfiniteInari
Ya can't change preference but you can change perception.