Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?

• elyusai
  • elyusai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186296 by elyusai
I just browsed and read about this moments ago: Chinese Japanese Korean girls dating Filipino guys? It's about what asian girls think of us Filipino men. I just wanna know from some of the non-asian girls here: how do you describe us Filipino men? Does any girl here had experienced dating Filipino men? Can you tell us something about it? :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186300 by Jan
I don't think race males a difference on how to describe someone but how the individual acts no matter his nationality. If I had to describe Fillipinos by my experience I'd say pretty bad things about you guys, so for me what really counts are the actions and not the nationality.

• sweetbamboo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186301 by sweetbamboo
Replied by sweetbamboo on topic Re: What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?
my friend is dating a half fillipino guy. hes really good looking :)

• elyusai
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #186303 by elyusai

Jan wrote: I don't think race males a difference on how to describe someone but how the individual acts no matter his nationality. If I had to describe Fillipinos by my experience I'd say pretty bad things about you guys, so for me what really counts are the actions and not the nationality.

I think the culture of his parents or where he grows up that influences and affects his action as a person matters. So I would say nationality matters.

I'm ok if you tell us some negative experiences with us but were they only bad experiences? How about good ones also?

sweetbamboo wrote: my friend is dating a half fillipino guy. hes really good looking :)

Nice to read that. :)
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by elyusai.

• Stifler
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186306 by Stifler
That we're awesome.

• elyusai
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186308 by elyusai
Some articles that I researched:

[url=http://http://www.topix.com/forum/city/honolulu-hi/TQU4K59PCRPMFQUPD]Do white women like Filipino men?[/url]

Good Traits of Filipino Guys Most Women Are Attracted To

• shannkell
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186310 by shannkell
My sister dated a Filipino for a long time..I haven't had the chance but I'm open to dating any race..

• George1982
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186326 by George1982
Filipion guys r hot..

• elyusai
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186339 by elyusai

shannkell wrote: My sister dated a Filipino for a long time..I haven't had the chance but I'm open to dating any race..

So what happened to their relationship?

• Jan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186346 by Jan

elyusai wrote:

Jan wrote: I don't think race males a difference on how to describe someone but how the individual acts no matter his nationality. If I had to describe Fillipinos by my experience I'd say pretty bad things about you guys, so for me what really counts are the actions and not the nationality.

I think the culture of his parents or where he grows up that influences and affects his action as a person matters. So I would say nationality matters.

I'm ok if you tell us some negative experiences with us but were they only bad experiences? How about good ones also?

Actually for me it doesn't matter. People can have bad parents, bad upbringing and be great people the same way some people have great upbringing and wonderful parents and be jerk trolls.
I believe those Fillipinos I met had great upbringing or had nice parents but they just chose to be jerks due to western culture or whatever.