Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?

• George1982
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186843 by George1982
Filipino men have got a good reputation in the western countries for white girls..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David Cool
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186848 by David Cool

George1982 wrote: Filipino men have got a good reputation in the western countries for white girls..

Lol..filipino women with white men are good too...

• lmaoppl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186851 by lmaoppl
paaaaaaaaaaa

• George1982
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186875 by George1982
caring,responsible,family-oriented..so many advantages..

• sapphirewind
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #186878 by sapphirewind
Replied by sapphirewind on topic Re: What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?
Ok from what I've seen it seems they don't hold onto much to heritage and adapt more to the US or wherever they are...

I dated this one guy, he was kinda a drunk and that made him hot-tempered... but his brother wasn't and was very religious and they were both musically inclined

I once guessed my school recruter was Filipino (over the phone) because his laugh/voice was exactly like the ex... I think I freaked him out a bit... I'm a little psychic...lol
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sapphirewind.

• George1982
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186976 by George1982
Normally Fillipino women come to marry with white guy with some purpose like improve their social status and having a mixed babies. but the marriage between Fillipino men and white girls is quite different, it has involved too much love and spirits inside..

• califmediziner
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #186997 by califmediziner
Replied by califmediziner on topic Re: What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?
These threads exude insecurity.

One of my college friends is Filipino and he married a redhead, his college sweetheart. She's about an inch or two taller (he's about 5'2"-5'3" depending on the time of day) and a lawyer now. He is one of the smartest people I know. He skipped a year of school to start college at 16 and then graduated from college in three years to start medical school. They were both into wearing black leather jackets and took a lot of the same classes from what I remember. He would often hang out by the sorority quads where she used to live.

• yeahbabyyeayea
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #187003 by yeahbabyyeayea
Replied by yeahbabyyeayea on topic Re: What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?
my boyfriend is filipino. hes alright i guess

• elyusai
  • elyusai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #187016 by elyusai
That's what I don't understand. When it comes to caucasian men, it's either Filipinas or a Russian women but when it comes to caucasian women, it's Korean or Japanese men. I mean, those caucasian men (I think) didn't get attached to Filipina or Russian women celebrities for them to have those preference. Lol.... just kidding. :laugh:

Mixed babies from Filipina mothers and caucasian fathers or from Filipino fathers and caucasian mothers are great. The babies still look caucasian.

• elyusai
  • elyusai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #187022 by elyusai
I think the reason why most Filipinos are inclined with the western culture is because of colonial mentality . We are also music-inclined people even during Spanish times. You can say it's in our blood.