Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?

• inyoricebowl_
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 2 months ago #419612 by inyoricebowl_
Replied by inyoricebowl_ on topic What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?
FILIPINOS ARE THE BEST TBH !! they are happy pple and i like that vibe :heart: :heart: hehe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Afroicecream
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 2 months ago #419617 by Afroicecream
Replied by Afroicecream on topic What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?

inyoricebowl_ wrote: FILIPINOS ARE THE BEST TBH !! they are happy pple and i like that vibe :heart: :heart: hehe

I've seen lots of hatred and bashes than compliments towards us on sites like this. Thank you for nice remarks :)

More
8 years 2 months ago #419621 by Tamm

junwei1985 wrote:
If you are looking for a real love, stable relationship and family, i suggest you find an aisan girl.
they are much more reliable, they work hard, caring, down to earth and they have many qualities that white girls do not have.
psychically speaking, they have smoother skin, cherry lips, nice bodies and feminine personalities that most white girls can never compete with
that is why many white men do not choose white girls .

This was the most disgusting and ignorant comment I've read ever..

Your life must be so lame as your comments are. I'm Sorry.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ban, Afroicecream

• ban
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #419626 by ban
I say good, I wish more people think this way. Get rid of the competition. More for me. ^^

Tamm wrote:

junwei1985 wrote:
If you are looking for a real love, stable relationship and family, i suggest you find an aisan girl.
they are much more reliable, they work hard, caring, down to earth and they have many qualities that white girls do not have.
psychically speaking, they have smoother skin, cherry lips, nice bodies and feminine personalities that most white girls can never compete with

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by ban.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JunJun.fr

More
8 years 2 months ago #419627 by Tamm

ban wrote: I say good, I wish more people think this way. Get rid of the competition. More for me. ^^

Tamm wrote:

junwei1985 wrote:

Not em all are 17 like me ban. XD

• Ibanez
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 2 months ago #419629 by Ibanez
I actually thought it's comical, because he was generalizing Asian girls. It just all depends on the person, Asian or not. :)

• junwei1985
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 2 months ago #419652 by junwei1985
Replied by junwei1985 on topic What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?

Tamm wrote:

junwei1985 wrote:

My life is good. I am about to do PhD and I have a Chinese girlfriend. Show me your examples to against my arguments. I can give you tons of examples to support my arguments.

More
8 years 2 months ago #419656 by Q_winter

Afroicecream wrote:

inyoricebowl_ wrote: FILIPINOS ARE THE BEST TBH !! they are happy pple and i like that vibe :heart: :heart: hehe

I've seen lots of hatred and bashes than compliments towards us on sites like this. Thank you for nice remarks :)

yea i would say pinoys are often discriminated against especially by the ladies in amwf communities.
But I can name a handful of couples where the pinoys are the ones who got the women B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Afroicecream

More
8 years 2 months ago #419657 by Tamm

junwei1985 wrote:

Tamm wrote:

junwei1985 wrote:

My life is good. I am about to do PhD and I have a Chinese girlfriend. Show me your examples to against my arguments. I can give you tons of examples to support my arguments.

Then use that brain of you and stop showing yourself as an important idiot. you are not only doing stupid comments also insulting and attacking non Asian girls based on nothing, you are no one to judge anyone here.

• junwei1985
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 2 months ago #419659 by junwei1985
Replied by junwei1985 on topic What do non-asian girls think of Filipino men?

Tamm wrote:

junwei1985 wrote:

Tamm wrote:

junwei1985 wrote:

Then use that brain of you and stop showing yourself as an important idiot. you are not only doing stupid comments also insulting and attacking non Asian girls based on nothing, you are no one to judge anyone here.

Calm down, moderator. I am waiting for your examples.