Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

Do you believe in love at first sight? Are you in love?

• Melanie29
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #497998 by Melanie29
I have never experienced yet love at first sight, I am not sure it is really a true matter because, I believe you can be attracted to someone that you see for the first time but to love him/her, you must have talked first to that person.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bluefox
  • bluefox's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago #497999 by bluefox

Melanie29 wrote: I have never experienced yet love at first sight, I am not sure it is really a true matter because, I believe you can be attracted to someone that you see for the first time but to love him/her, you must have talked first to that person.

I think you are bit shy and trying to hide your feelings to someone.... You need to open up your heart !

• xCalicox
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #498015 by xCalicox
In my perspective you would have to had a connection with the person, build a relationship to get the sense of who the person is to trully fall in love. At first sight the most you will get is probably attraction.

More
5 years 2 months ago #498016 by Suuushi
Love at first sight is a silly ideal fed to you by movies, modern culture, fantasy love novellas, and the wedding industry. You can't fall in love with someone without knowing anything about them or creating memorable experiences together. It just doesn't make sense. And one sided love is pretty dangerous. You're harming yourself or sometimes harming others as well. For example, being a stalker and kidnapping is a serious crime.

It's all chemistry. Two people having made good memories may fancy each other. But if you see someone that looks like eye candy on the streets and you fantasy about having them. That's just lust. The idea of wanting and having someone even though you know nothing about them yet. For all you know, they could be a psychopath that happens to be charming and beautiful.

People who fantasy about love stories and want to live in a romance movie often time confuse what love truly is and lusting someone. You learn to love someone by going through experiences with them. Trials and tribulations that tests your friendship. But you can of course, lust someone at first sight.

So Bluefox, stop stalking people on here. It's incredibly unhealthy, especially when you think you love someone you don't even know yet. Stop sending private messages to the same individual in a span of 24 hours. That's psychotic behavior. I'm worried for you and the individual.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluefox

• bluefox
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #498017 by bluefox

Suuushi wrote: Love at first sight is a silly ideal fed to you by movies, modern culture, fantasy love novellas, and the wedding industry. You can't fall in love with someone without knowing anything about them or creating memorable experiences together. It just doesn't make sense. And one sided love is pretty dangerous. You're harming yourself or sometimes harming others as well. For example, being a stalker and kidnapping is a serious crime.

It's all chemistry. Two people having made good memories may fancy each other. But if you see someone that looks like eye candy on the streets and you fantasy about having them. That's just lust. The idea of wanting and having someone even though you know nothing about them yet. For all you know, they could be a psychopath that happens to be charming and beautiful.

People who fantasy about love stories and want to live in a romance movie often time confuse what love truly is and lusting someone. You learn to love someone by going through experiences with them. Trials and tribulations that tests your friendship. But you can of course, lust someone at first sight.

So Bluefox, stop stalking people on here. It's incredibly unhealthy, especially when you think you love someone you don't even know yet. Stop sending private messages to the same individual in a span of 24 hours. That's psychotic behavior. I'm worried for you and the individual.

You are a good stalker.... Leave me alone.... Get a life... Stop hating on people..... For your kind information i wanna let you know that I don't text that person.... that person and you are on my ignore list.... enjoy stalker people.... Last night you started when i asked you to stay out it & you started abusing my mom & dad without any cos... Buddy you need to learn how to act on the internet.... this is not a school blogging website.... where you are coming for a fight.... Chill & enjoy the forum and try be to nice with others and get respect!
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by bluefox.

• Raos
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #498020 by Raos

bluefox wrote:

Raos wrote: I believe in atraction at first sight. But "love" needs something more. I'll not say "time" because it's not about that. For me, love is something you build in a relationship. It is always growing with every action, every fight, every kind word or every good or bad moment. Love is something you cant 'just see it in the person, because it is not there, you will be making it through the running time with that person.

You are beauty with brains and also a smart lady ... I think you don't take the things from your heart... You always use your mind before doing anything.

I am talking about love not about attraction...

For an example : Just think .... You are walking on the road and you saw a guy who cross you. You saw him & everything get blackout and you hear a music in your mind.... On that moment it's make you to smile.... It's something like a magic....

I'm flattered but I'm not as smart as you think, and actually I wish I'd use more my mind before doing some things :laugh:

I understand passion and excitment, and actually I love those sensations in a lot of moments in my life, but I would not call it love. (That is a very personal point of view).

The thing is that no matter how intense the feeling may be, I can't say that is "love" when you just saw the person for the first time (without anything else). For me, love is not something that comes with just one sight :)

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #498023 by Suuushi

bluefox wrote:

Suuushi wrote: Love at first sight is a silly ideal fed to you by movies, modern culture, fantasy love novellas, and the wedding industry. You can't fall in love with someone without knowing anything about them or creating memorable experiences together. It just doesn't make sense. And one sided love is pretty dangerous. You're harming yourself or sometimes harming others as well. For example, being a stalker and kidnapping is a serious crime.

You are a good stalker.... Leave me alone.... Get a life... Stop hating on people..... For your kind information i wanna let you know that I don't text that person.... that person and you are on my ignore list.... enjoy stalker people.... Last night you started when i asked you to stay out it & you started abusing my mom & dad without any cos... Buddy you need to learn how to act on the internet.... this is not a school blogging website.... where you are coming for a fight.... Chill & enjoy the forum and try be to nice with others and get respect!

I didn't do anything that you accused me of. But I understand you are doing it out spite. However, I do not appreciate you stalking my friend for the last 3+ years. From chat room to chat room. This is very disturbing. it's unhealthy. And you think you are in love? That's psychotic behavior. Stop. And if you try to say that I am accusing you of stalking. Here is proof. And there's more. You've been sending this individual dozens and dozens of private messages in the last week and they never going to respond to you. You need to stop. They don't feel safe around you. If you are preaching respect and being nice to others. Then start with being nice to this individual when they are requesting you to stop stalking them all these years. Respect that request.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Suuushi.

More
5 years 2 months ago #498024 by greensheep
oh snap. time to grab the ole popcorn.

• bluefox
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago #498027 by bluefox

Suuushi wrote:

bluefox wrote:

I didn't do anything that you accused me of. But I understand you are doing it out spite. However, I do not appreciate you stalking my friend for the last 3+ years. From chat room to chat room. This is very disturbing. it's unhealthy. And you think you are in love? That's psychotic behavior. Stop. And if you try to say that I am accusing you of stalking. Here is proof. And there's more. You've been sending this individual dozens and dozens of private messages in the last week and they never going to respond to you. You need to stop. They don't feel safe around you. If you are preaching respect and being nice to others. Then start with being nice to this individual when they are requesting you to stop stalking them all these years. Respect that request.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks for opening my eyes....
Wish you a happy married life with that person... Enjoy
Thumbs up

• bluefox
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #498028 by bluefox

Raos wrote:

bluefox wrote:

Raos wrote: I believe in atraction at first sight. But "love" needs something more. I'll not say "time" because it's not about that. For me, love is something you build in a relationship. It is always growing with every action, every fight, every kind word or every good or bad moment. Love is something you cant 'just see it in the person, because it is not there, you will be making it through the running time with that person.

You are beauty with brains and also a smart lady ... I think you don't take the things from your heart... You always use your mind before doing anything.

I am talking about love not about attraction...

For an example : Just think .... You are walking on the road and you saw a guy who cross you. You saw him & everything get blackout and you hear a music in your mind.... On that moment it's make you to smile.... It's something like a magic....

I'm flattered but I'm not as smart as you think, and actually I wish I'd use more my mind before doing some things :laugh:

I understand passion and excitment, and actually I love those sensations in a lot of moments in my life, but I would not call it love. (That is a very personal point of view).

The thing is that no matter how intense the feeling may be, I can't say that is "love" when you just saw the person for the first time (without anything else). For me, love is not something that comes with just one sight :)

I think you can be a good content writer and people make good money from content writing $40-$100 for 1000s words..... That is why i called you brain with beauty.....
How you know so much about love or loving someone...
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by bluefox.