Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

Do you believe in love at first sight? Are you in love?

• Merfling
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #498256 by Merfling
No and no. Love at first sight is just infatuation or lust, IMHO. I can't love someone I haven't even talked to. That's unrealistic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #498301 by justanaccount
Are there any more popcorns left or did miss the show?
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluefox

More
5 years 2 months ago #498302 by visitor2012
nah , well attraction/lust can happen... but if y ou find out she a bitch/him a douchebag , you can be disillusioned forever...:lol: :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluefox

• Nightmare_Chica
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #498426 by Nightmare_Chica
Replied by Nightmare_Chica on topic Do you believe in love at first sight? Are you in love?
I do believe in love at first sight, but like only if I know pieces of the person's personality. And yes, I am in love with someone, I just don't know if they like me back, which I highly doubt...

• Jon Duan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #505331 by Jon Duan
Love can be strengthened if the beautiful Latina fights for her love, as the Chinese guy tends to be fearful and full of doubts

More
4 years 8 months ago #505338 by Colibri5

Jon Duan wrote: Love can be strengthened if the beautiful Latina fights for her love, as the Chinese guy tends to be fearful and full of doubts

If the Latin woman is firm, flexible, love can be consolidated and be unconditional. Just be yourself in essence, forget about fears, doubts, family preferences, socio-cultural norms, absurd prejudices and stereotypes, take the risk and find your happiness in fullness. It can be complex, however not impossible.
Life is a journey, not the destination. Love is unconditional, not an emotional debate with interests.

I'm here temporarily, but I'm not from here. While higher your frequency, higher will be your conscience.

• Jon Duan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #505339 by Jon Duan

Colibri5 wrote:

Jon Duan wrote: Love can be strengthened if the beautiful Latina fights for her love, as the Chinese guy tends to be fearful and full of doubts

If the Latin woman is firm, flexible, love can be consolidated and be unconditional. Just be yourself in essence, forget about fears, doubts, family preferences, socio-cultural norms, absurd prejudices and stereotypes, take the risk and find your happiness in fullness. It can be complex, however not impossible.
Life is a journey, not the destination. Love is unconditional, not an emotional debate with interests.

Peron en Chino culturia we are often taught love cannot be trusted, and that white and Latin women are not as reliable as Chinese girls....

• Arlettehalloween
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #505354 by Arlettehalloween
Replied by Arlettehalloween on topic Do you believe in love at first sight? Are you in love?
In fact I don't but that's probably because I have never been in love, so I don't know what to wait maybe it will come on the first sight I'm not closed to anything

• Troll
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #505593 by Troll
My friend grandpa and grandma are in love at the first sight ( i saw their pic, very handsome guy and pretty girl)
they are German and French , they can't speak each other language
But The German guy try to pick up the French girl , the girl said i don't speak in English , and the Guy said don't worry i will teach you(but his grandpa is not really good in English LMAO)
Then they fall in love and become my friend's grandparents.
So i think there are love at first sight in somewhere
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Troll.

• Krystal777
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #505671 by Krystal777
I think love at first sight, is more infatuation and fantasy, than it being real love.Might be chemistry or lust, but i doubt it would be a lasting and real love..I have stars i like..thats not really love though.i like them because i think they have kick ass acting skills or have attractive mannerisms..otherwise i could claim love at first sight but i never met the person..thats idealisation and not off feelings..just a crush..