Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

× English

About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?

• oxandria
  • oxandria's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #275197 by oxandria
Hi girls,

I was born and raised in China where fitness and gym are not very popular. I didn't realize the importance of working out until two years ago. So I am kind of skinny (173 cm and 65 kg).

Most movie and music stars in Asia, even males, are quite skinny, compared to non-Asians.

I didn't consider it a problem, in Asia we don't really fight, until I started dating foreign girls. Many western men and those Asian guys growing up in the western start working out since they are teenagers. And they are much bigger than us.

So I wonder do non-Asian girls who like Asians, despite we are skinny or because we are skinny? It might sound like a silly question but in my culture many girls really like skinny guys. Or do you think it would be perfect if we are as big as those non-Asian guys?

Looking forward to your opinion. Thanks :)

Addition comments:
Thanks for your replies. But I am confident and I am not here begging for encouragement or sympathy :)

What I want in this thread is what girls really feel on that matter. Because there is aesthetic difference between eastern and western, I want to know how big the difference is.

There is a trade-off between being confident and being adjustable. A short and stupid guy over 100 kg with overwhelming confidence would be a joke.

Please forget something like "Appearance doesn't matter. Just be comfortable of yourself". Come on, we all know appearance matters, or would you be a big hero dating guys/girls with strikingly ugly looking? Attraction has a lot to do with appearance and there is no need to feel ashamed about it.

And I am not talking about height here. Height is something you can't change a lot but you can work on your body.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by oxandria.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Evu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275200 by Evu
I see nothing wrong with skinny. As long as the guy is happy with himself that's what matters..

• Alemona
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275202 by Alemona
Replied by Alemona on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?
You know there are western guys that don't work out. A lot of guys in Germany might be built similar to you.

Not every woman is looking for the biggest, most muscular guy.

I personally like (a) skinny guy(s).

More
10 years 8 months ago #275205 by Chen xu
Lol Cantonese is thin

Not all foreign men are 180cm+ I have been to Australia and UK
Height is not really important

Southerners skeleton is small

• Evu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275210 by Evu
lets NOT unleash the height demons

• Disappear
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275211 by Disappear
Replied by Disappear on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?
I think this is caused by different diets that various from regions to regions. There are places where people don't eat meat or fatty food as much, and just because that is not part of their culture's diet.

Either way, you should like your body and have it in the shape or sizes the way you want it to be. If you want to get bigger, you can eat more proteins and lift weights.

• meili96
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275212 by meili96
Replied by meili96 on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?
Actually yes... I saw lots of Asian skinny boys in China xD sometimes I was afraid to touch them and broke their arms or something like that xD But in general I don't really like skinny boys so it's ok, I don't think that all Asian boys are skinny :)
One thing I found strange is that Asian girls like skinny boys, but also like foreign boys....

• Sofi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275214 by Sofi
had to be done.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Evu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275217 by Evu

Sofi wrote: had to be done.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

you're good B)

More
10 years 8 months ago #275218 by Chen xu

meili96 wrote: Actually yes... I saw lots of Asian skinny boys in China xD sometimes I was afraid to touch them and broke their arms or something like that xD But in general I don't really like skinny boys so it's ok, I don't think that all Asian boys are skinny :)
One thing I found strange is that Asian girls like skinny boys, but also like foreign boys....

Lol Where are you in China?