Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

× English

About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?

• Dio
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275380 by Dio

oxandria wrote: Thanks man! I met some American bullies like that in Beijing. They are just losers who couldn't get what they want back home and came to China for their new hopes. Teaching English, playing around with Chinese girls and attacking Chinese men.

Dude, I feel sometimes we Asian are too nice to them, because we are really polite people. But they think they are superior and should be spoiled.

Got to work out and fight them back :laugh:

MrCQQL wrote: Just don't go get plastic surgery ok! You should workout for no other reason than for your health. I workout quite a lot. Believe me, in america, at least in my case, I got picked on a lot. It is unfortunate because the white and blacks do pick on you if you look like the typical skinny nerdy little china man. It is really a crime of opportunity with these people. It is because they think that you won't do anything back to them!

oxandria wrote: Thanks to everyone for your opinion. I am dying hard to work out, 3 times a week. I definitely think Asian guys, myself included, have to change a lot to win western girls.

ahaha i have been picked aswell before, not because i'am skinny, because i'am Asian, western knows that Asian are too polite to pick a fight, they abuse those thought and bullying us for that reason, they know you wont do anything so they thought it is fun. Fortunately i despise fighting for no reason, so i let them talk trash about me. Ofc this doesnt mean i wont fight to defend myself. But i try to avoid such situation. This doesnt prove i'am a coward or weak. Never underestimate skinny people, they can be tough to fight sometimes xD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brandonisfree
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275381 by brandonisfree
Replied by brandonisfree on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?
I have a broad frame for my age :laugh: :P :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #275382 by Marixa
Too skinny

More
10 years 8 months ago #275385 by The ant brothers
Happy Marcus
Resolved QuestionShow me another »
Why are Northern Chinese so much Whiter than "White" people in Europe?
I have been to Northern Chinese city of ShenYang and all I can say is people there are pale as heck. :S

• Dio
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #275387 by Dio

The ant brothers wrote: Happy Marcus
Resolved QuestionShow me another »
Why are Northern Chinese so much Whiter than "White" people in Europe?
I have been to Northern Chinese city of ShenYang and all I can say is people there are pale as heck. :S

let me guess, because north china have a winter season? or all China continent have the same season? since china is big so i'am not sure. Country that have winter season such as Japan and Korea, they have white skin compare to other country in Asia who don't have winter season. Not all have white skin ofc BUT MOST of em do.

Also why U guys are whiter than White people in Europe? that because white people love dry themself on the sun beach, in fact most of my white friend wanted to have darker skin
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Dio.

More
10 years 8 months ago #275388 by The ant brothers
Are people in northern China taller than westerners?
Of course, you read that the two tallest men in the world are from northern China and the tallest woman in the world is from northern China. But of course, that doesn't mean that all of them are that tall but you know it's in the gene.

But from those who visited China say there is a height difference between Chinese from the south and those from the north. On the average, a man in southern China is about 5 foot 7. And they say southern Chinese men are about the same height as an average woman from nothern China (which is also about 5 foot 7). So the average height for a man in northern China should be about 5 foot 10 then

The average height for American men is 5 foot 9, so does this mean on the average (not all), northern Chinese tend to taller than westerners? Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Hmm, you seemed to answer your own question . . .

I live in southern China, and people here are much shorter than in America. When I went to Beijing, I was surprised how tall everyone was. They are roughly American height it seems.

When you look at American statistics, remember that includes all races. Caucasians are taller on average than Asian and Latin American people. So that changes the American average.

• invisi159
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #275395 by invisi159
Replied by invisi159 on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?
I think we need to get schooled on some myostatin.

Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by invisi159.

• engeier
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275397 by engeier
Replied by engeier on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?

invisi159 wrote: I think we need to get schooled on some myostatin.

Girl likes skinny guy in Asia So sad

• roseuchiha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275408 by roseuchiha
Replied by roseuchiha on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?
If i'm honest , i don't really care how a body looks.
but everyone got like their ''ideal type'' including me as well.

• Brokemyspacebar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275605 by Brokemyspacebar
Replied by Brokemyspacebar on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?
im fuarking shredded brah

you mirin?