Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

× English

About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?

• lmaoppl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275325 by lmaoppl
Replied by lmaoppl on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?

Anika wrote: I find Asian women look more bad than the guys. because the women sometimes have skinny legs and wear high shoes that let them look sick. the asian mens i have seen before here in germany looks alright in my eyes. i find young german mens are high and have so skinny and long legs that dosnt look good too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #275326 by Thesaurusrex
This thread's reached all new heights.

• lmaoppl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275327 by lmaoppl
Replied by lmaoppl on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?

Blondegirl wrote: I tend to go for asian guys with more muscles. Not buff, but still not too thin either.

It's a no go for me if the boy is thinner than me.

But then again. I won't generalize. There's some who are too skinny (for me, in my opinion).. But some who's not..

I lived in China for a half year and I saw many boys who are skinny. But I also met quite a few who weren't.. Although there's more skinny guys there compared to western countries.. But it's only compared to western girls.. If you compare the guys with the girls in asia, then it's completely fine as the girls there are super skinny too.

So.... I guess my answer to your topic is "some are" :D

side note.
It's funny. I was working in a school. And actually the younger generations (boys and girls in grade 7-9) were already bigger than me. I guess the new generations aren't as skinny as the older ones?...

thanks KFC, McDonalds BK

• gucci13
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #275338 by gucci13
Replied by gucci13 on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?

oxandria wrote: Hi girls,

I was born and raised in China where fitness and gym are not very popular. I didn't realize the importance of working out until two years ago. So I am kind of skinny (173 cm and 65 kg).

Most movie and music stars in Asia, even males, are quite skinny, compared to non-Asians.

I didn't consider it a problem, in Asia we don't really fight, until I started dating foreign girls. Many western men and those Asian guys growing up in the western start working out since they are teenagers. And they are much bigger than us.

So I wonder do non-Asian girls who like Asians, despite we are skinny or because we are skinny? It might sound like a silly question but in my culture many girls really like skinny guys. Or do you think it would be perfect if we are as big as those non-Asian guys?

Looking forward to your opinion. Thanks :)

bro, if the other chinese dudes read this they will go nuts about you height....its like a sacred taboo for them to read about guys standing only 170+ cm...

but to answer you question..physical appearance is nothing..do you know about

Nick Vujicic

he was born without limbs and still he got a WIFE and an offspring..see? so what's stopping you..don't compare yourself to other dudes who workout, its their life not yours.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by gucci13.

• oxandria
  • oxandria's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275342 by oxandria
Replied by oxandria on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?

Nanah wrote:

in Asia we don't really fight, until I started dating foreign girls

O__o ok that part was...unexpected

Haha. Of course I never fight girls. But thanks for reminding me my confusing words.

• oxandria
  • oxandria's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275347 by oxandria
Replied by oxandria on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?
Thanks for your replies. But I am confident and I am not here begging for encouragement or sympathy :)

What I want in this thread is what girls really feel on that matter. Because there is aesthetic difference between eastern and western, I want to know how big the difference is.

There is a trade-off between being confident and being adjustable. A short and stupid guy over 100 kg with overwhelming confidence would be a joke.

Please don't say something like "Appearance doesn't matter. Just be comfortable of yourself". Come on, we all know appearance matters, or would you be a big hero dating guys/girls with strikingly ugly looking? Attraction has a lot to do with appearance and there is no need to feel ashamed about it.

And I am not talking about height here. Height is something you can't change a lot but you can work on your body.

After all, thanks for your opinions :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #275350 by The ant brothers
I smiled O(∩_∩)O

• fincayra
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275352 by fincayra
Replied by fincayra on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?
actually the biggest guy i ever dated is asian.
previous bfs had all been thin white guys and my current boyfriend is a buff asian but he complains often that he's not as muscular as guys of other races or something
i never noticed

• TLStar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #275354 by TLStar
Replied by TLStar on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?
I don't know what every girl is thinking but some girls like super skinny Asian guys, like the one below, his name is Kiyoharu:

or maybe girls like him because he's an Asian rock star who has scary tattoos all over him and is holding onto a guitar..
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by TLStar.

More
10 years 8 months ago #275356 by Thesaurusrex
As long as I don't have to feel like the fat one at the buffet.