Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

× English

About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?

• Anika
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275299 by Anika
I find Asian women look more bad than the guys. because the women sometimes have skinny legs and wear high shoes that let them look sick. the asian mens i have seen before here in germany looks alright in my eyes. i find young german mens are high and have so skinny and long legs that dosnt look good too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lifeisanepilogue
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275300 by lifeisanepilogue
Replied by lifeisanepilogue on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?

Anika wrote: I find Asian women look more bad than the guys. because the women sometimes have skinny legs and wear high shoes that let them look sick

Body shaming at its finest. *shakes head*

More
10 years 8 months ago #275301 by Chen xu
Don't talk to me.
Freedom of Speech
This is our Shandong men's character

• Ying
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275304 by Ying
Kpopgirls love bones :P

• Fabi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275307 by Fabi
I am peruvian.
here are many boys and girls Chinese and Japanese. Well just tell you what my eyes have seen. if asia girls are too skinny. and the guys I've seen are thin but this is good. In the case of Asian girls have very thin legs, but they have no stereotypes, because they wear skirts and not feel shame. it is certainly another culture. Well it's my opinion. Here for example most guys go to gyms. This is in Peru, I don't in other countries. But in my opinion I care the person is not your body, and I don't like big muscle guys prefer a sweet lookinf of a guy asian ^.^

• Blondegirl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275314 by Blondegirl
Replied by Blondegirl on topic About Asian guys' body...Are we too skinny?
I tend to go for asian guys with more muscles. Not buff, but still not too thin either.

It's a no go for me if the boy is thinner than me.

But then again. I won't generalize. There's some who are too skinny (for me, in my opinion).. But some who's not..

I lived in China for a half year and I saw many boys who are skinny. But I also met quite a few who weren't.. Although there's more skinny guys there compared to western countries.. But it's only compared to western girls.. If you compare the guys with the girls in asia, then it's completely fine as the girls there are super skinny too.

So.... I guess my answer to your topic is "some are" :D

side note.
It's funny. I was working in a school. And actually the younger generations (boys and girls in grade 7-9) were already bigger than me. I guess the new generations aren't as skinny as the older ones?...

More
10 years 8 months ago #275315 by Chen xu

Fabi wrote: I am peruvian.
here are many boys and girls Chinese and Japanese. Well just tell you what my eyes have seen. if asia girls are too skinny. and the guys I've seen are thin but this is good. In the case of Asian girls have very thin legs, but they have no stereotypes, because they wear skirts and not feel shame. it is certainly another culture. Well it's my opinion. Here for example most guys go to gyms. This is in Peru, I don't in other countries. But in my opinion I care the person is not your body, and I don't like big muscle guys prefer a sweet lookinf of a guy asian ^.^

Thin? We shandong young men average 178 cm

More
10 years 8 months ago #275317 by Chen xu

Blondegirl wrote: I tend to go for asian guys with more muscles. Not buff, but still not too thin either.

It's a no go for me if the boy is thinner than me.

But then again. I won't generalize. There's some who are too skinny (for me, in my opinion).. But some who's not..

I lived in China for a half year and I saw many boys who are skinny. But I also met quite a few who weren't.. Although there's more skinny guys there compared to western countries.. But it's only compared to western girls.. If you compare the guys with the girls in asia, then it's completely fine as the girls there are super skinny too.

So.... I guess my answer to your topic is "some are" :D

side note.
It's funny. I was working in a school. And actually the younger generations (boys and girls in grade 7-9) were already bigger than me. I guess the new generations aren't as skinny as the older ones?...

Guangdong boy average only 170 cm Most guangdong people thin

You go to Shanghai and Beijing Then Dalian and Qingdao I have been to guangzhou

I only feel cantonese is short and thin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blondegirl

More
10 years 8 months ago #275320 by Chen xu
Why Dutch are very tall
Spaniard short

China like Europe

North tall south short

• Fabi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #275324 by Fabi

Chen xu wrote:

Fabi wrote: I am peruvian.

Thin? We shandong young men average 178 cm

I measure 1.60, if I'm short. well not want to generalize, but I have seen Asian people in my country are thin and average size 1.70
seriously are thin the Chinese, I think this is because most smoke