Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

white-washed asian girls that reject asian men in the states

• nicholashungry
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 weeks ago #387357 by nicholashungry
My point is it's fine of having racial preferences but i just hate people that insult their own race if they prefer someone from other race or insult other race if they prefer their own race. Ex. A white guy is not attracted to asian girl, it's fine. But if he told other white guys(or other guys) not to date asian girls because he didn't like asian girls, that is wrong. You can't force it to other people. Well, maybe i forced my opinion about the race things. Sorry about that. But from my point of view, i find many girls attractive regardless of their race. What happened to me is i can find someone attractive even if i don't find them attractive before. Ex. I meet a girl who i thought was average looking, nothing special about her but as time goes by i can find her attractive like from the way she talk, the way she behave, her talents etc. That really makes me attracted to them. Probably I'm a weirdo, but i just like what i like even though i don't even know what i like to be specific.
I just realise that this thread is so old *slowly hide in a hole

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HayriGuro
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 weeks ago #387360 by HayriGuro
I'm fine with it. Just allows me to have more Asian men to choose from! ^_^

More
8 years 10 months ago #392682 by YourHusband
If you haven't noticed, the asian girls who SAY they don't like asian men are typically the ones with low self-esteem about being asian and are bitter that asian men weren't attracted to them. ever notice how these kinds of girls are never good looking, and how the most attractive asian girls tend to end up with asian guys?

after all, it's kind of hard to take these girls seriously when there are so many other asian girls hotter than they are who love asian guys. it becomes obvious that it's a poor reflection of themselves, not asian guys. remember that many asian guys will tell you the same thing, that they are not attracted to most asian girls, and that many asian girls have boring or vapid personalities.

• Xlc
  • Pwning the Forums
  • Pwning the Forums
More
8 years 10 months ago #392689 by Xlc
You are so right about this point!!

• TonyN
  • Pwning the Forums
  • Pwning the Forums
More
8 years 10 months ago #392695 by TonyN

• gmac29
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 10 months ago #392708 by gmac29
BEST TOPIC EVER!
Not just in the states, practically everywhere country.

• valo
  • Pwning the Forums
  • Pwning the Forums
More
8 years 10 months ago #392713 by valo
aren't you guys doing the exact same thing?? wasn't meeting a western girl the reason why u joined????
same ...same...
:evil: :evil: :evil:

• Ascalon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 10 months ago #392717 by Ascalon
It doesnt really matter, there are gazillions of girls of all ethnicity around anyway!
Do not expect every single one of them to like you, its impossible;
However, rejoice as there will be ones who loves you for who you are.

More
8 years 10 months ago #392873 by patches

Ascalon wrote: Do not expect every single one of them to like you, its impossible

this is hard for me to accept about men. :( :( :(

make this your mantra today: "look inside my soul and you can find gold and maybe get rich." // "in the cold Kentucky rayyayayaayn." - Elvis

• Jae7702
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #401587 by Jae7702
Yeah I've encountered this type of thing in the past, I have no problem with them prefering to date white men but I dislike the fact they are so vocal about no dating asian men, i'ts almost as if they feel they need to broadcast it out the moment I meet them. The funny thing is that I wasn't even hitting on these women, they would literally just approach me and state that they don't date asian men for no reason whatsoever. Funny thing is that I would pretty much verbally and intellectually destroy them to a point that even their white boyfriends who they were with took my side by the end of the discussion.