Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

white-washed asian girls that reject asian men in the states

• Kofanger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #406583 by Kofanger
Girls don't have to be white washed to have that kinda mindset. You find many girls like that in Asia, even though they've never been to the States. It's just female nature or hypergamy. In general women marry up and men marry down. In their mind they think being white is superior, if being yellow were considered to be superior, she will go around and tell stories like, oh I only like small penises, the big ones are so scary looking and painful, even though I no longer feel anything after being drilled and stabbed by miles of sausages every single day from end to end.

Btw, there's no small penises only loose vaginas, so tell that to her next time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• THVM
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #406591 by THVM

YourHusband wrote:

THVM wrote: I can understand asian girls not being into asian guys cause I'm the same way. Iv'e never been attracted to asian girls. For some reason I get a weird incest feeling like they are my sister. Iv'e been raised as one of the only asians in my school and so maybe that's a bit different than how most asian americans grew up. But in the end I don't think it matters how or why. It's a big world and there's something for everyone. I really don't care why a girl isn't into me asian or not. If she isn't so be it. There are others that are.

except all asian girls would still be attracted to the asians with non-typical asian features. but you're right that many asian girls are simply not that attractive themselves; if anything, a good looking asian dude would be more desirable than majority of asian girls. i've noticed that when it comes to asians who are in the highest tier of attractiveness, asian males actually look better than the females. it's only at the lower and average levels where asian females tend to look better, in general.

How do you know if someone is attracted to another person or not? And why? Do you have super powers? I think you are making a lot of assumptions about what people find attractive. Ever see a beautiful woman with a not so hot guy? It's because there's a lot more than looks that attract people to each other. Also, your whole mindset is based on one race being more inferior or superior which is a crap way to go about it. if you think that than you are inferior. Why the hell would you want to think that? If someone is interesting and carries themselves with confidence in what makes them unique it doesn't matter what people in general think. They will attract others. They will have an advantage, it's not a race or superior thing.

And I never said that I thought asian women aren't attractive. I'm just not into them.

No disrespect but I think you need to stop thinking about what others think of asians so much. Cause it sounds like you think they suck. And you are asian. There's a fundamental problem there.

• THVM
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #406592 by THVM

Kofanger wrote: Girls don't have to be white washed to have that kinda mindset. You find many girls like that in Asia, even though they've never been to the States. It's just female nature or hypergamy. In general women marry up and men marry down. In their mind they think being white is superior, if being yellow were considered to be superior, she will go around and tell stories like, oh I only like small penises, the big ones are so scary looking and painful, even though I no longer feel anything after being drilled and stabbed by miles of sausages every single day from end to end.

Btw, there's no small penises only loose vaginas, so tell that to her next time.

That's disgusting. And misogynistic. And just plain wrong.

• Kofanger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #406602 by Kofanger
What's disgusting, misogynistic and wrong? Mind explaining?

More
8 years 7 months ago #406611 by YourHusband

Kofanger wrote: Girls don't have to be white washed to have that kinda mindset. You find many girls like that in Asia, even though they've never been to the States. It's just female nature or hypergamy. In general women marry up and men marry down. In their mind they think being white is superior, if being yellow were considered to be superior, she will go around and tell stories like, oh I only like small penises, the big ones are so scary looking and painful, even though I no longer feel anything after being drilled and stabbed by miles of sausages every single day from end to end.

Nope, it is more a reflection of their insecurity and bitterness of how men of their own race think they are ugly. Notice how Asian women of this mindset are pretty much always the unattractive ones. Dating up or down has nothing to do with race, I mean, a good looking and successful Asian dude would be seen as more desirable than any white man. After all, the most attractive Asian women tend to end up with their own race.

Remember that it can also be the other way around, as there are some Asian dudes who will tell you that most asian women are unattractive.

• Whatusername
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #406616 by Whatusername
YourHusband, your entire Hey Ai existence can be summed up in 3 lines. Do you really have to keep repeating them like a broken record?

"Only ugly Asian girls date white guys and hot Asian girls date gook looking Asian guys."

"Most Asian guys and girls are ugly."

"Good looking Asian guy do better than average white guy and only fobby ugly Asians get rejected."

• Kofanger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #406621 by Kofanger

YourHusband wrote: Nope, it is more a reflection of their insecurity and bitterness of how men of their own race think they are ugly.

Probably true, but she's probably bitter and insecure because she's not able to attract Asian men who have higher social status than her. Therefore she's trying to expand her business in a new market using different strategies.

YourHusband wrote: Notice how Asian women of this mindset are pretty much always the unattractive ones.

Yes, pretty much.

YourHusband wrote: Dating up or down has nothing to do with race,

I never said it has anything to do with race. I just said the desire of wanting to be with a white guy is not a US-only "problem", if you could call it a problem, i prefer the word hypergamy.

YourHusband wrote: After all, the most attractive Asian women tend to end up with their own race.

Ok, I am just playing devil's advocate here, are you trying to say that the most attractive white girls tend to end up with their own race and therefore the most white girls end up with an asian dude are less attractive, using the analogy of what you just said.

YourHusband wrote: Remember that it can also be the other way around, as there are some Asian dudes who will tell you that most asian women are unattractive.

I don't know how the other Asian dudes think, but I definitely know you think most of us are unattractive, lol.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Kofanger.

• THVM
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #406623 by THVM

Kofanger wrote: What's disgusting, misogynistic and wrong? Mind explaining?

"being drilled and stabbed by miles of sausages" - gross
"there's no small penises only loose vaginas" - misogynistic
And wrong because your whole point of view is clearly a male perspective. Do you actually talk to women about this topic IRL? Do you listen to them?

In general I think what is lacking form your generation is MEN. Real f*cking men. One's who don't talk like a toilet, who respect women and nurture them, And have the balls to stand up for themselves and their loved ones. I meet so few gentlemen in their 20's - 30's. They are mostly vain, obsessed with appearance, spoiled, and attention seeking. Now for a sec think what that does to women, how are they going to react? I think most of the problems on this thread are the fault of weak boys.

More
8 years 6 months ago #406625 by Tamm

THVM wrote:

Kofanger wrote: What's disgusting, misogynistic and wrong? Mind explaining?

"being drilled and stabbed by miles of sausages" - gross
"there's no small penises only loose vaginas" - misogynistic
And wrong because your whole point of view is clearly a male perspective. Do you actually talk to women about this topic IRL? Do you listen to them?

In general I think what is lacking form your generation is MEN. Real f*cking men. One's who don't talk like a toilet, who respect women and nurture them, And have the balls to stand up for themselves and their loved ones. I meet so few gentlemen in their 20's - 30's. They are mostly vain, obsessed with appearance, spoiled, and attention seeking. Now for a sec think what that does to women, how are they going to react? I think most of the problems on this thread are the fault of weak boys.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: THVM

• Kofanger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #406626 by Kofanger

THVM wrote: "being drilled and stabbed by miles of sausages" - gross

Yes, it might be gross, take a look around, open your eyes and clean your ears, girls riding c**k carousel everywhere. Have you ever been to a club and see how badly girls behave nowadays? There's nothing wrong with being drilled and stabbed by miles of sausages btw. I am just purely describing the state her body part is in without emotions.

THVM wrote: "there's no small penises only loose vaginas" - misogynistic

ohhhh, I see, so saying small penises is ok, but saying loose vaginas is not? I see... And btw, saying loose vaginas makes me a misogynist?

THVM wrote: And wrong because your whole point of view is clearly a male perspective. Do you actually talk to women about this topic IRL? Do you listen to them?

It's clealy a male perspective because I am a MALE, and it's wrong because it's a male perspective? WOW, talking about non-sense. No i haven't talked to women about this topic IRL because I haven't bumped into some brainless women like that yet, but sure if I do, I will talk to them about it. and Yes i will listen as long as they don't give me bullshit arguments like you just did there.

THVM wrote: In general I think what is lacking form your generation is MEN. Real f*cking men.

Yes, I agree, there are way too many manginas out there like yourself sir! That's why when you see a real man like me, you feel so uncomfortable.

THVM wrote: One's who don't talk like a toilet, who respect women and nurture them,

ROFLMFAO! I do respect women but I hate bitches, what's wrong with that? Nurture them? I thought women were supposed to be the nurturer?

THVM wrote: And have the balls to stand up for themselves and their loved ones. I meet so few gentlemen in their 20's - 30's.

Are you telling me you are gay? Sorry dude, this is AMWF, wrong meat market for you.

THVM wrote: They are mostly vain, obsessed with appearance, spoiled, and attention seeking. Now for a sec think what that does to women, how are they going to react? I think most of the problems on this thread are the fault of weak boys.

I don't give a flying rat's ass about how women think and who they would react, all I am saying is that, if you a a lady, you will be treated like one, if you are f*cking ball busting bitch then you will be treated accordingly as well. Stopping spreading your brainwashed feminist bulls**t, you can tell that to other manginas, whose balls have been chopped off by their feminist girlfriends.