Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

white-washed asian girls that reject asian men in the states

• WeAreMany
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #401601 by WeAreMany

Jae7702 wrote: Yeah I've encountered this type of thing in the past, I have no problem with them prefering to date white men but I dislike the fact they are so vocal about no dating asian men, i'ts almost as if they feel they need to broadcast it out the moment I meet them. The funny thing is that I wasn't even hitting on these women, they would literally just approach me and state that they don't date asian men for no reason whatsoever. Funny thing is that I would pretty much verbally and intellectually destroy them to a point that even their white boyfriends who they were with took my side by the end of the discussion.

I feel as though we need to roleplay this obscure situation to grasp it fully and assess your skills at verbally and intellectually destroy people.

Asian girl: - Hello, I'm an asian girl and I was minding my own business when I noticed you were an asian boy. Thus, I thought I'd come over to let you know I don't date asian guys. By the way, this is my white boyfriend.(player unassigned) Now that the ice has been broken, would you pass me the bbq chips please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jae7702
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #401608 by Jae7702

WeAreMany wrote:

Jae7702 wrote: Yeah I've encountered this type of thing in the past, I have no problem with them prefering to date white men but I dislike the fact they are so vocal about no dating asian men, i'ts almost as if they feel they need to broadcast it out the moment I meet them. The funny thing is that I wasn't even hitting on these women, they would literally just approach me and state that they don't date asian men for no reason whatsoever. Funny thing is that I would pretty much verbally and intellectually destroy them to a point that even their white boyfriends who they were with took my side by the end of the discussion.

I feel as though we need to roleplay this obscure situation to grasp it fully and assess your skills at verbally and intellectually destroy people.

Asian girl: - Hello, I'm an asian girl and I was minding my own business when I noticed you were an asian boy. Thus, I thought I'd come over to let you know I don't date asian guys. By the way, this is my white boyfriend.(player unassigned) Now that the ice has been broken, would you pass me the bbq chips please?

Lol, maybe verbal/intellectual destruction was a bit of an overstatement. but to tell you the truth asian girls that are like this are usually not the brightest.

Here is a rough script of the last time this happened to me.

The scenario, I used to work at an upscale nightclub on the rooftop patio, an asian girl makes conversation with me and she is with her white boyfriend:

Girl: So how is this club usually? etc. etc.

Me: It's pretty good on Saturdays. blah blah. some small talk.

Girl says to her BF: See this guy is a bit different than other asian guys, btw I don't date asian men, I used to but they are all the same, all controlling (throws out other various stereotypes.)

White BF: (Rolls his eyes a bit but doesn't say anything.)

Me: That's just your limited experience based on a small sample size, there are over a billion asian men out there and we are not all the same, I am not like that, my friends are not like that, my family is not like that.

Girl: No, they are all like that.

Me: How many asian guys have you dated?

Girl: 3 guys

I asked her some questions and was able to find out that all her former asian boyfriends were all the same nationality, same age, same social circle and were all born overseas.

Me: You can't generalize like that, it's the same as me saying all blacks are this way or all whites are this way, the guys you dated were all from the same social circle, same asian nationality and born overseas. Besides a sample size of 3 is insignificant, there are billions of asians. It would be similar to me saying that all asian women are easy.

Girl: No thats not what I mean, all the asian guys I met that weren't even my BF were like that thats why I don't date asians and thats why I'm with him now (points to white BF who looks a bit weirded out)

Me: No that's not the reason you are with him or it shouldn't be, you are with him because you met him and you had some sort of connection, he seems like a good guy, I don't think the sole reason you are with him is because he is white, you were attracted to each other and were both single and probably had similar interests.

Girl: (shes a bit frozen up at this point, not knowing how to respond), NO its not like that, I'm asian. Besides I said you didn't seem like the other asian guys. (she thought this was a compliment and would win me over)

Me: See thats the thing, when you approached me you didn't think of me as an individual, you looked at me as a race, as a stereotype. My race is a part of my identity but only a small part. When I saw you and your BF I didn't see another asian woman and a white man couple, I saw 2 people who seemed interesting to have a conversation with and get to know. You stated that you have liberal views but approaching me and simply deducing me as a member of a race instead of an individual is counter to those beliefs.

Girl: (totally frozen up, a bit ruffled and frustrated)

White BF to his GF: He's right you shouldn't say that to him, he's totally right you know.

White BF to me: I'm so sorry man about this (shakes my hand and drags her off and as they are walking he is scolding her)

Afterwards: I did see this girl again a few times at the club a month or so after but didn't speak to her, she was never seen with the BF again as they seemed to be broken up imo, every time I saw her she looked very bitter and unhappy but we never made eye contact or anything as I was quite a distance away from her. If she did breakup with her BF due to our convo then that is not something I take pride in but it was probably a relationship that was doomed for failure anyways.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Jae7702.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #406569 by YourHusband

Old Dogs of Old Europe wrote: Real life situation I have been in:

(At a party with lots people including non-Asians)

Asian American girl: "I don't date Asian guys"

Non-Asian people: "Huh, why the hell not?!" [clearly thinking this is strange]

Asian American girl: "Because Asian guys are all short and nerdy"

Non-Asian people: [Some slight laughs ]

Asian American girl: "And they all have really small penises!"

[Crowd erupts in laughter, with the Asian American girl leading the way]

Asian American girl: [Uses her thumb and index finger to measure 1 inch] "Yes so tiny!"

[Everyone laughs even louder, all the white women look at me mockingly assuming I have a 1 inch penis, cause hey, who better to know the truth about Asian guys than Asian women right?]

I stand there absolutely humiliated, shocked and feeling like I want to cry from embarrassment. All the white girls there look at me laughing, clearly with absolute derision. I know what they are thinking. Some white guys pat me on the back and say sarcastically "It's ok buddy, size isn't everything"

The Asian girl joins all the white people and I sink into the background with my confidence and self esteem in ruins. The white girl I had just met before and was having a good conversation with quietly moves away from me and starts talking to other people. All the other girls, White and Asian, subtly ignore me for the rest of the night, and I am implicitly excluded from the group.

I came to the night in my best clothes, spent hundreds of dollars on the latest fashion, styled my hair well, and was hyped up and ready to meet all the pretty girls (even the Asian ones). I was full of confidence, my game plan was primed and ready. And then what happens?
The Asian girls pull out the small dick jokes, all the white girls laugh and think I'm not worth shit, my game plan is destroyed and I get completely exterminated from the nights dating scene.

After getting sick of being ignored and not having the face to approach any of the girls who laughed at me, I slip away to the bar, no-one cares or even notices. I down shot after shot of vodka to compensate myself for an appallingly disastrous night. Instead of leaving with some beautiful girls ready to party into the morning as I had hoped for, I head home in misery and despair.
Then in a cruel ironic twist of fate, I spend the rest of the night mindlessly playing computer games to pass the depressing time, the very nerd stereotype I had tried so hard to get away from and convince everyone wasn't true.

As I down some more whisky and slump onto the couch ready to fall into a deep sleep and forget the pain, I picture the most likely scenario, all the Asian girls probably left the party with white guys. And here I am, sitting by myself at home pussyless, knowing I will never see any of those girls at the party ever again.
But then I realise, the night and my game plan which I had prepared for battle with so much strength, determination, confidence and motivation had not been annihilated by a cataclysmic event, or by a series of major defeats my many powerful adversaries, but by one sentence and one woman: THE ASIAN WOMAN.

um that wouldn't happen if you a good looking, masculine asian, because then, people would actually assume you're better endowed than the average white guy. remember that the asian girl in the scenario was just shooting herself in the foot since people would just think she was bitter because asian dudes thought she was ugly and never gave her any respect. plus, she's only implying that she must've sucked on a lot of asian diks in order to make such a claim..

also, i'm assuming the white girls there were also ugly and were the typical vapid, unintelligent types. also, all the asian girls who went home with white guys would simply be reinforcing the stereotype of ugly asian girls with white guys lol.

also, the one irrefutable retort you can tell any ugly self-hating asian girl is the fact that the asian girls who do like asian guys always tend to be hotter than the ones who say they don't. that's one fact that they have realized themselves, and they can't deny it or do anything about it. heck, even a hot white girl would prefer a good-looking asian dude over most white guys lol
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by YourHusband.

• ATL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #406571 by ATL
Hmm...i dunno, i never found it hard to get Asian girls. :yawn: :nerd: now out of my race is a lot harder over here in Georgia.

• THVM
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #406573 by THVM

LilH3ll wrote:

VIP wrote:

leftyTokio wrote:

Hochseeflotte_Kaiserliche Marine wrote: Real life situation I have been in:

(At a party with lots people including non-Asians)

Asian American girl: "I don't date Asian guys"

Non-Asian people: "Huh, why the hell not?!" [clearly thinking this is strange]

Asian American girl: "Because Asian guys are all short and nerdy"

Non-Asian people: [Some slight laughs ]

Asian American girl: "And they all have really small penises!"

[Crowd erupts in laughter, with the Asian American girl leading the way]

Asian American girl: [Uses her thumb and index finger to measure 1 inch] "Yes so tiny!"

[Everyone laughs even louder, all the white women look at me mockingly assuming I have a 1 inch penis, cause hey, who better to know the truth about Asian guys than Asian women right?]

I stand there absolutely humiliated, shocked and feeling like I want to cry from embarrassment. All the white girls there look at me laughing, clearly with absolute derision. I know what they are thinking. Some white guys pat me on the back and say sarcastically "It's ok buddy, size isn't everything"

The Asian girl joins all the white people and I sink into the background with my confidence and self esteem in ruins. The white girl I had just met before and was having a good conversation with quietly moves away from me and starts talking to other people. All the other girls, White and Asian, subtly ignore me for the rest of the night, and I am implicitly excluded from the group.

I came to the night in my best clothes, spent hundreds of dollars on the latest fashion, styled my hair well, and was hyped up and ready to meet all the pretty girls (even the Asian ones). I was full of confidence, my game plan was primed and ready. And then what happens?
The Asian girls pull out the small dick jokes, all the white girls laugh and think I'm not worth shit, my game plan is destroyed and I get completely exterminated from the nights dating scene.

After getting sick of being ignored and not having the face to approach any of the girls who laughed at me, I slip away to the bar, no-one cares or even notices. I down shot after shot of vodka to compensate myself for an appallingly disastrous night. Instead of leaving with some beautiful girls ready to party into the morning as I had hoped for, I head home in misery and despair.
Then in a cruel ironic twist of fate, I spend the rest of the night mindlessly playing computer games to pass the depressing time, the very nerd stereotype I had tried so hard to get away from and convince everyone wasn't true.

As I down some more whisky and slump onto the couch ready to fall into a deep sleep and forget the pain, I picture the most likely scenario, all the Asian girls probably left the party with white guys. And here I am, sitting by myself at home pussyless, knowing I will never see any of those girls at the party ever again.
But then I realise, the night and my game plan which I had prepared for battle with so much strength, determination, confidence and motivation had not been annihilated by a cataclysmic event, or by a series of major defeats my many powerful adversaries, but by one sentence and one woman: THE ASIAN WOMAN.

You should have pulled it out and showed it off!

or reply to that asian girl saying "Are you sure it's not just because you have a huge and loose vagina?" (from an episode of curb your enthusiasm) :P

and then annouce to the other girls "You'll just have to find out if what she said is true yourselves.. ;) "

HAHAHA I tought the same,so much loosen to blame asian guys size.

That sounds like a shitty experience. Sorry man. But it's even more of a reason to not give a f*ck. Most people try to make others feel like crap to make themselves feel better and they will say whatever works. See past that. And get rid of your game. You don't need to spend money on clothes and try so hard. Just be confident in who you are and don't let others define you. That goes way farther than game. If you truly don't care so much about getting laid girls can tell. Just have fun. And BTW a lot of non asians have small diks. And some asians are hung. It's not a race thing. Every girlfriend Ive had has said that you'd be surprised about size and race. And if your not hung don't let it get in the way of you enjoying sex. A girl is going to decide to sleep with you before she even sees your size. And learn how to please a woman in many ways, not just your dingdong.

• ATL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #406574 by ATL
Well bro ill tell you this, i dated a Korean chick who only dated black guys and she told me I was the best she ever had i was a little surprise but i was like umm alright thanks?

• MikeyC
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #406575 by MikeyC

ATL wrote: Well bro ill tell you this, i dated a Korean chick who only dated black guys and she told me I was the best she ever had i was a little surprise but i was like umm alright thanks?

It's not the length of the vector that count, but how you apply the force B)

Stole that from someone here :P
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by MikeyC.

• THVM
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #406578 by THVM
I can understand asian girls not being into asian guys cause I'm the same way. Iv'e never been attracted to asian girls. For some reason I get a weird incest feeling like they are my sister. Iv'e been raised as one of the only asians in my school and so maybe that's a bit different than how most asian americans grew up. But in the end I don't think it matters how or why. It's a big world and there's something for everyone. I really don't care why a girl isn't into me asian or not. If she isn't so be it. There are others that are.

• ATL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #406579 by ATL
I guess.. I dont know..... Asian BBC > Black BBC

More
8 years 7 months ago #406581 by YourHusband

THVM wrote: I can understand asian girls not being into asian guys cause I'm the same way. Iv'e never been attracted to asian girls. For some reason I get a weird incest feeling like they are my sister. Iv'e been raised as one of the only asians in my school and so maybe that's a bit different than how most asian americans grew up. But in the end I don't think it matters how or why. It's a big world and there's something for everyone. I really don't care why a girl isn't into me asian or not. If she isn't so be it. There are others that are.

except all asian girls would still be attracted to the asians with non-typical asian features. but you're right that many asian girls are simply not that attractive themselves; if anything, a good looking asian dude would be more desirable than majority of asian girls. i've noticed that when it comes to asians who are in the highest tier of attractiveness, asian males actually look better than the females. it's only at the lower and average levels where asian females tend to look better, in general.